Monday, September 9, 2019

Always Right, Never Wrong!


This is a screen shot of my smart phone, I changed the wallpaper from a beach scene to Bob. I showed it to him and he said where did you take that? I said at Blackburn Park, you were flying with George, years ago.
Bob: That was NOT at Blackburn park
Me: Yes, it was, you were talking to George when I took it. The background is from Emerson Point, I added you to it in Photo Shop
Bob: that was NOT taken at Blackburn park, that plane is new, back then I did not have that plane.
Me: I know where I took the photo

Things got LOUD, we are both Always Right, Never Wrong.

I went to the computer, dug out the external drive with photos from the past, went to the photo and surprise.
We were Both Right!    He was talking to George at Blackburn park on his birthday, 10/01/2004. I was right about that part.
He was right that the plane is newer. I forgot that I started with pic from the preserve, added him, removed the ugly blue plane and George and Added the pretty red plane... I did this when learning Photoshop. This shot is a combo of 3 photos taken in different years.
 (NOTE: this is why you can't believe anything you see on Social Media)

Once again we are BOTH Always Right/Never Wrong..... Color us Bickering on and on and on....That is settled and now I want to know why he still looks exactly like he looked in 2004? 🤢😊
 to be continued

20 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
heheheh - I can hear it now... YAMxx

Gayle said...

My brother passed away a year ago this last week. His family added him as a ghostly figure in a group picture after his death and posted it on FB on the anniversary of his death. I HATE that picture.

And yet I also smile because my brother always said "paradise wouldn't be paradise if we could still see this world" I'm pretty sure he would not like the photo either.

All that aside, danged if Bob doesn't look the same then and now.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I need to learn how to connect my smart phone to my lab top.
Coffee is on

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, amazing! You could work for a big scandal newspaper doctoring photos!! National Enquirer would pay you big bucks. He DOES look the same! There used to be a fictional famous couple called The Bickersons. You are both them.

photowannabe said...

Yes, I was going to say the same thing as Ginny about the Bickersons...haha...
I love the picture of Bob but you guys are so funny...
Both Right!!!
Welcome to our world about always being right...except things don't get loud....
You certainly are a whiz at photoshopping though...me...usually what you see is what there was...

Rose said...

I always wonder can police always tell when a photo has been altered? And remember, oh was her name Montana girl? I can't think. But she had this one fabulous photo of a Bald Eagle and it had a section she had photo shopped and I would never have guessed!


My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL BOL oh to be a fly on the wall during one of your exchanges. Bob must remember you have film and save all photos
Hugs Cecilia

DawnTreader said...

I'll never believe anything you post from now on... (haha) ;)

Annsterw said...

Now that story is hilarious! Your photo shopping ability is par none! NICE! HA HA

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Forget the bickering...that is a wonderful composite of three photos!!!

You see where my mind always is LOL

Mevely317 said...

Oh, how I'd have enjoyed being a little mouse in the corner! Good for you! All my life I've been the one to say, "I'm sorry -- you're right" even when I didn't mean it.
Now I'm wondering what ELSE you can do in Photoshop!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you figured that one out and that you were both right!

Saimi said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! You both sound like me and my husband. What a clever photo!!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Funny post, and I'm so impressed at your photo doctoring skills.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh how I love that - you two are so funny - fit Rick and I to a tee! sandie

Ann said...

I think the worst part is having to admit that THEY were right. At least in this case you weren't wrong...lol
With all the things you can do to a picture it may still be worth a thousand words but they could all be lies.

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is amazing what all can be done with photos and they still look believable.

LC said...

priceless!
I can't stop grinning!

Anonymous said...

Not in this house...the Pres is always right (according to him)...LOL!...:)jp

DeniseinVA said...

You two have great conversations :)