Thursday, April 2, 2020

Scavenger Hunt HOP

Joining Hootin Anni's Day Trippin Scavenger Hunt 

Click on the green link above to find the rules. She gave us 10 items to find inside our homes, take a photo and create a post, then link to her blog hop... You have until every day through April 15th.
Any day, any time. Just be sure to click HERE for the rules and what you must find for
Ah Ah Ah Ah stayin inside, we're stayin inside, scavenger hunt.

I got so excited I did mine the same day she challenged us. You know how much I like things like this. You can take one photo of all your finds, you don't have to do 10 like I did. 
I AM the MADsnapper.
 Waiting to see your Finds.

1- A piece of jewelry with RED on it.

2- An animal [live or stuffed]

3- A printed item [book, magazine, letter, package, etc.] with the letter "L" on the cover/front
4- A YELLOW flower [artificial or real]
5- Framed art with a human image
6- Anything made of glass [except for a drinking glass!]

7- Something with a buckle

8- Something square or rectangle that is BLUE
9- Anything that is unopened [can, jar, carton] with the word "Nutrition" printed on it
guess what this is
10- This is #10. It is an odd one. Find something and make it a "Macro Mystery". It has to be an item that is uncommon. Something we do not see every day. :for instance, a paint can opener:...and a macro image [close up]. Make the image a mystery for us to guess what the item is; not the 'whole thing'.

23 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Again your beautiful flowers!! I think the mystery item is a piece of plastic flatware! Did Bob catch that fish?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
That's a good challenge - if I was in the Hutch I'd do it. But here at dad's place, not so easy. However, thanks for yours - and I think that might be the end of your toothbrush. YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

Wow! That catch of the day (framed art with human) is stupendous. I'm loving all your finds today. As for the mystery macro...my guess would be the ear piece of a pair of eye glasses or maybe sun glasses?

Ann said...

Good job. I saved Anni's post in my feedly feed so I would remember to try it and totally forgot about it till this morning when I sarted reading. You were on the ball.

Hootin Anni said...

I'm back...I'm viewing this on my computer with a larger screen now, and see your items a lot clearer than on the smartphone. Wow. That glass cat is awesome too. In fact all your photos are so artfully displayed. Well done Sandra.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Great photos from your "hunt". I love your BB, the framed art and glass cat. The flowers are beautiful! Enjoy your day!

Betty Manousos said...

good job. framed art with human, very interesting photo. and that flowers shot is truly beautiful. overall, i love all of your finds

Betty Manousos said...

mystery item...a plastic spoon?

Hootin Anni said...

Ps...(first off the mystery item #10, is sonething you Do NOT see every day) & the glass 'tube' on my hunt is a barometer I bought years ago. The bubbles move up & down with high pressure outside (like a weather report), or drop. It's fascinating. I'm sure you can buy them online but, I found it at Hobby Lobby.

Ella said...

I am back ... and happy to read you again!
Enjoy your day! Stay save!

Mevely317 said...

How fun! Now I wanna play!
I, too, really like that photo of Bob and his swordfish(?) ... hope you'll write about that sometime. The mystery macro looks to me like it's made from something sturdy; perhaps plexiglass? How about a letter opener?

My Mind's Eye said...

What fun...OMCs Anni is so inventive. I'll be joining her too heading over to get the list. Well done on your items
Hugs cecilia

Linda P said...

A great set of photos. That kept you busy finding and snapping for a while. I think looking at food packets to find the right word would take the most time. Love the photo of BB and the rabbit 😊

Rose said...

Great finds for scavenger hunt...I was thinking about doing it myself and might one of these days..I was tinking plactic fork or spoon...but then that is something we see every day. And looking at it it almost looks more well made than that. The only thing i can think is letter opener. but then that might be considered every day.

Rian said...

Love the glass cat too! We have one similar to it in brass (have no idea where it came from). And I didn't think of a watch buckle (haven't used a watch since we retired). As for #10, I have no idea (although it looks vaguely familiar).

photowannabe said...

This looks like so much fun. I think I will give it a try later today.
Love your choices..now my mind is whirring...

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What wonderful finds Sandra!! s the last one a measuring spoon perhaps??

Rose said...

Is it sunglasses or glasses...that looks like a B&L on it...Bausch and Lomb...handle to a magnifying glass? Curiosity is going to kill this cat for sure.

nookworm said...

I really like the red beads but not to wear, just to feel. Could your mystery item be a medicine measurer for liquid/. Fun post!

DeniseinVA said...

That's a fun game. I enjoyed looking at your finds.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for sharing your entries, Sandra, and I have no idea on the last one. Was is taken in the bathroom?
And someone left a spam comment, best delete it.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Lots of scavenger hunts are appearing as people try to find ways to stay busy. Good one.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Loved seeing your items for this scavenger hunt. As to #10, haven't a clue.