Thursday, November 19, 2020

Ghost of YMCA past!

 


While waiting on Bob to come out of the YMCA one morning, I noticed my reflection in the windshield and also the lights in the building. I snapped the above and it appeared I got NOTHING.
YES, I did HAPPEN to be PLAYING with the phone while waiting for the worlds slowest shower taker on the planet. We get out of the pool at the same time, get in the shower at the same time,
 (note, different locker rooms heh heh heh)
And I have at least 10 minutes to wait on him. Before the dratted Covid-19 I talked to people and had a cup of coffee, now I don my mask and run for the car.


I had time to PLAY with the edit on the phone and found with one click the above and a second click the below.


then, STILL on the phone, I created the below collage, AND uploaded it to blogger
WITH MY PHONE.
Today is Thankful Thursday and I AM thankful for my smart phone!!! also thankful for the YMCA that helps me stay healthy, and for the pool which keeps hubby healthy.


12 comments:

Martha said...

You are a whiz with your phone!

Mevely317 said...

Not fair, you looking so cute that early in the morning! :)
If I didn't know better, these look like you're IN the pool with just your head sticking out of the water.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are now The Cell Master as well as the computer and tablet Master. You have the brain of a tech. It is good that Bob takes so long showering, that may mean that he is slow and careful. Showering gets more and more frightening to me as time goes on and I get older.

Rose said...

I would not be showing myself that early. What is it with guys and showers ..roger takes longer than me. Too, and does not even have hair to wash and rinsr.

easyweimaraner said...

amazing that it worked so good... I've got only a dark spot... the samsucker thingy is not made for special photos LOL

DeniseinVA said...

Definitely a guy thing 😊. Fun edits!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

It’s the same here with my shower time way shorter than my husband’s, so women definitely do not spend the most time in the bathroom. Fun images you shared today,Sandra.

Hootin Anni said...

You creative girl, you!!

photowannabe said...

I sure wish we had a Y near us..
Not that I would go at the hour you go..but I really would like that.
Sandra, you definitely are the MadSnapper...
There is no one like you who can do that type of wizardry!
Sue

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh MS the things we have done for so long that were routine are now 100% a luxury for which we are thankful (well except of having to wait). I know how much you and Bob love the Y
Hugs Cecilia

Inger said...

Smart phones are nothing without smart people. Mine just makes calls, texts and takes simple photos. It's probably much smarter than that, but what about me?

Linda said...

And I am thankful for YOU!!