Monday, April 5, 2021

Update House of 7 cars

 



Hi, only got a little, you know

Today

Do you Remember the House of Seven CARS? Our entertainment continues.

Tuesday March 30
 I notice a White Van backed in across the street. I said to Bob, the carpet cleaners are back again, its only been a week, What is up with that?
His answer Are you sure?
Well, not really, let me check the other window.
Using the zoom lens on the camera to zoom out the bedroom window, I was shocked to 
read Budget Rental on the side.
I yell down the hall, It's a moving Van! Not a truck a VAN!
Guess what? and I move to the living room so I can talk with my eyes and hands.
They are taking Plastic Bags OUT of the side door and taking it inside, There are FOUR of them all carrying 4 to 5 plastic bags full of STUFF, like clothes and not groceries.
They made 2 trips, that is 36 bags they took in the house.
Is someone moving in? Will there be 8 cars? 
Wed March 31
5 AM, I peek out the window and say
Bob, the VAN stayed overnight, all 7 cars are there plus the van. We spent hours discussing why, what, who etc and decided someone else was moving in.
We discussed there appeared to be no new car and declared the van a mystery.

At Noon, I said the Van is Gone? Did you see it leave? 
No I did not.

We stopped watching again.

Suddenly while watching a movie I glance out the window and there is a HUGE U Haul MOVING Truck backed in the driveway
All Seven cars are also there
And the Kia Soul has both doors open and the back of it and The Girl that Drives the Soul is loading BAGS of STUFF in the Soul. Lots of BAGS!
The truck is still there when we go to bed.
Our pillow talk went like this.
Are they moving? 1st of month rent is due, will they all leave?
We wake up on
 
Thursday April 1st
The truck is still there, 
I got busy and stopped watching and have no idea what happened until at  4 pm on April fools day, the Soul pulls out with the girl that drives it driving, the Moving truck pulls out with the man that drives the silver Camaro driving it, The Camaro is missing in Action, the Audi is also MIA.
We discuss, did they take things out or put things in the truck, we don't KNOW!

Friday 4 am April 2nd
We wake up and I go peer out the window in the dark and report back to Bob.
There are only 4 cars across the street and one doesn't run.
The Audi, Cadillac, the dead in garage Firebird and the Blue car are in the driveway .
Saturday AM just read the above, it is Groundhog day.
Now we THINK the Big Guy ad The Big Girl, the Soul and Camaro have moved who knows where and we have no clue how many people are left in the house we watch.

When I know YOU will know.





22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The House Of Seven Cars is your own mystery story, similar to The House Of Seven Gables!! Our very own blog thriller. I LOVE you behind the blinds, pulling them up and down! Myabe only SOME of them moved. Maybe they wanted to skip out on the rent...the possibilities are endless! My suggestion is to ask some of the other neighbors when you see them. You changed your header, love it!

easyweimaraner said...

ooh what a story, we totally love it!!! once our horrible neighbors moved, I celebrated while watching them through a spy hole in the fence... my father said be careful, you know what you had with them, but you don't know what you will get next... right... the next Flodders moved in... aaargh!

Tigger's Mum said...

This is better than soap opera....- what about the dog count over the road?

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love your header and the quote, it is so true. I try to always enjoy the simple things.
Your first image with the blind going up and down is cool. Could they be watching you watching them? Maybe just a few of them moved out, the place was too small for that many people living there. Take care, have a happy day!

Rose said...

Behind the Blinds with Sandra and Bob woukd make a nice series. I am glad i.am not the only one curious about people. Do you ever listen to other people's conversations? That is fun, too.

Ann said...

That first picture with the blinds going up and down is perfect for this post. Love it. That's quite a mystery about what's going on over there. Maybe the big guy and the big girl got tired of being squashed in like sardines in that house.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Heck, you have us on tenterhooks!!! YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

...the saga continues. As in the movie Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid..."who ARE those guys?"

My Mind's Eye said...

Wow that place has a revolving door...what a fun saga trying to keep up with their comings and goings
Hugs Cecilia

Martha said...

I can't wait to hear more!

Mevely317 said...

How bizarre is that?! I'd be on pins and needles!
Plus ... get this: During our monthly first-of-the-month call, Debbie was telling me about strange activity taking place in the rental next door. For instance? Male unsub #1 walking down the alley with garbage bags in the middle of the night. (A body?) I strongly suggested she call the police; but she doesn't want 'them' knowing she called.

Keep watching and reporting, please!

photowannabe said...

This is the best TV show EVER !!!
Crazy shenanigans the plot thickens...
What's next???
Sue

DeniseinVA said...

Fascinating! And the story continues.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that's a lot of information. I wonder what's going on. Can't wait to hear more.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hmmm you do have quite a lot of entertainment watchung the goings on or not at that place, Sandra. It sure beats sitting and watching the tube for sure. Also fun to hear the conversations between you and Bob.

Ruth Hiebert said...

That’s better than watching a movie on tv.

Chatty Crone said...

You have a huge mystery there.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

And the plot thickens. You need some outside cameras so you don't miss any of the action:)

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Catalyst said...

I won't even guess. My skepticism of humans in general is too great.

CheerfulMonk said...

The saga continues.... I love the picture with the blinds. 😊

Linda said...

You are always finding something interesting! You are never bored!!! Ilove that about you!

Breathtaking said...

Hi Sandra,:=) I know where to come for great entertainment.:=) wouldn't have missed this for the world. I wonder what the H is going on over there, and can't wait to find out in the next instalment.