Saturday, July 15, 2023

CF birdhouse tea cup

 

Image from CF Spark AI App created by someone else. She said 
teacup birdhouse and got this

My broken Correlle Bowl, had comments that said some of you did not know there are teacups and coffee cups.  

Found On Web so must be true 😉😉

I said teacup bird house and got these.there were 8 and they had green backgrounds of outside, I removed back ground and added to a collage

I found this photo of teacups for sale on Etsy. this is what a REAL teacup looks like to me.

There are gazillions of places that say all different things, if you look long enough you will find what you believe. Alas! that is the internet.

Here     is the link to the cups above.
I spent and hour playing with different photos and info about tea vs coff cup by 
simply asking Google what is the difference

JUST IN CASE YOU CARE what the difference is in coffee and tea cups







12 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

And now we know. You are certainly having fun with this AI. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The Etsy teacup photo is beautiful; like cup art. I did know there are different ones for coffee and tea, but I call them teacups and coffee mugs. I did not know WHY the difference though!!

Ann said...

I did know the difference between the two cups but have always preferred a coffee mug over a tea cup. I not only want my coffee to stay hot but I want my tea to as well :)
Cool pictures of the tea cup bird houses. All those tea cups you found on etsy sure are pretty but they're a bit too fancy for me.

Inger said...

Surprise, I decided to open my blog and found your post first. I love the Etsy teacups and I don't really care what shape a cup is as long as it's pretty.

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL MS
I did not know about tea vs coffee cups
Thank you. You surely found some pretty images
Hugs cecilia

Mevely317 said...

I had no idea there was a difference!
That image from Etsy looks like what my grandmother had on her dinette wall. I'm not normally a frilly floral-y type, but now I may have to resurrect (her) 3 survivors and add them to my china cabinet.

eileeninmd said...

That is a lot of teacups. I drink my tea and coffee from the same mug.
Take care, have a happy weekend.

photowannabe said...

I really like my coffee in a tall cup and it must not be black, blue or dark brown on the inside. If my coffee is in one of those it just tastes like water. I NEED to see the strength of the brew. That goes for tea too.
In our early camping days we got some cheap coffee mugs to use. They were brown inside and out. We both drank tea at that time and could never feel like the tea bag was doing anything. So frustrating that we tossed them and used white cups we got from McDonalds during one of their promotions. They were perfect for that cuppa.
Sue

Chatty Crone said...

I really hadn't thought much about teacups and coffee cups - but it sure does make sense.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I think that AI was made for you. We drink coffee and tea from different vessels but they are both mugs. We do have teacups and saucers but I can’t think when we have ever used them. When we start to downsize they can be the first things to go!

CheerfulMonk said...

That makes sense, I love it. And it brings back memories of my grandmother drinking tea and reading tea leaves. ❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have some old fashioned teacup that I love but I never use them. I like the photos you shared.