Sunday, September 17, 2023

Adverntures of a new cellphone - Selfie Sunday

 

The NINETY photos of me you saw yesterday, was caused by BURST, in the new cellphone.  Take one photo, it takes a burst of 10.

this will clog your phone in just a few days. Research on phone said I created the problem, by sliding my finger on the button and not tapping it. This will not happen again. I hope.

Because of the BURST, I ended up watching 3 videos on the camera in the Galaxy A14 and found 87 million SETTINGS! AHHHHH! I do love PLAYING with software stuff.

Tapping MORE, I found, PRO, which is manual settings, MACRO, PANARAMA, NIGHT, FOOD, SLOW and MOTION, HYPERLAPSE.

I found the SMOOTH THE SKIN filter, a black and white filter that takes 10 years off my age, a sharpen the chin, a give yourself a different tone of skin, and used in the photo below. 


Movie Star Me done with filters. Note: if you meet me on the street, I may not look like this photo. I have seen Julia Roberts beautiful on the screen and unrecognizable in street clothes, not in person, ONLINE of course.
Did you notice my hair is almost back to normal, after EIGHT weeks.

I might have found Silly Stickers, Masks and MORE I also might Have Played and Saved with different filters the Silly Me below.  But Wait! there's More... but NOT today..




14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I KNEW the phone would have different things that the iPhone did not!! Android and Apple have different stuff. What fun! It will take you forever to go through all of it. Your black & white pic looks so good, and you look suitably silly in the others.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Oh what fun... yes PHUN I say!!! YAM xx

Ann said...

You've discovered a lot. Keep on playing.

Tigger's Mum said...

Glad you found the Burst setting๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜Š that had me confused and annoyed for days (and hours spent deleting unwanted copies swearing about clever clogs techies that can't just leave well alone and let simple people take single pictures.๐Ÿ™„

David M. Gascoigne, said...

You are nothing if not adventurous. Once I get a setting to work I leave it alone for fear of screwing it up. I think that when someone coined the word “zany” they had you in mind, and I say that in the most admiring way, dahling!

eileeninmd said...

Test

Mevely317 said...

Oh m'gosh lady, I'm DYING over here at the 'Silly Me' images!
Yes, right away I noticed your hair growth. That 'Movie Star Me' is fabulous -- but you know, we love you just the way you are.

I wouldn't have the patience to mess with all those features, but appreciate you doing so to entertain us!

My Mind's Eye said...

Morning MS AI queen
Hugs Cecilia

Jo said...

Oh WoW, Sandra, I always deem myself techno savvy until I see the things you do with technology. You snap the new functions so quickly. I love the Movie Star Me. Do tell, what happened to your hair eight weeks ago? In 2018 I cut my own hair and ended up at the hairdresser where he shaved it all off. He dyed my scalp blue, and I went back to serve in the Art Shop which I managed at the time.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Sandra,
I hope this comments works. You are having fun with your phone and the camera settings. I like the artsy images and the B&W photo is lovely.
Take care, have a happy day!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my, too much to learn on a new phone. I am not looking forward to that. I do have to say that the smooth the skin is pretty awesome.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm glad you're having fun with your new toy, it takes really good photos!

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for you! You're a gal after my own heart. ❤️

Rose said...

I feel like I dont even have time to.play any more...so have fun seeing what you discover.