Monday, December 4, 2023

Pay Day for the MadSnapper

 


Most of you know about my fascination with image creator and a few of you are also using it for AI images.
Did you know you are getting POINTS each time you use it?  If you use Edge Bing for anything you are building Microsoft points. Look at the top right of Edge, see the icon that looks like an upside-down person? hover and it says rewards, click on it and find out all that I know.
What I want to tell you is, when I found it, i was up to 20,000 reward points, for 10,000 of those I got a $10.00 Amazon Gift card in the email. I could have two, but I am saving them to purchase BOOSTS to use AI because I am down to on 35 boosts left. 
Below is what came from Amazon. I pulled out my lightweight sweater and it is the type with no buttons, and it irritates me when the wind blows it open.
I remember from my distant youth, sweater clips and searched Amazon and wooo hoo, 4 of them for 7.99 which means I did not use my whole gift card.

The more I play, the more they PAY.... read all about it on that link if you have EDGE browser. 
Did you know you can now use Bing AI on your Chrome browser? YES YOU CAN, they added it so you can play and pay toooo


Check this out! see the flannel gown with socks on in my kitchen? Oh, and check out the sweater clips. 2 short/2 long. I wore the longest one to the doctor office yesterday. 
that is me dressed to kill. I looked like Johnny Cash sister, black leggings, black t-shirt, black sweater. 
Shiny Sweater Clip.....Johnny never looked that good. 






16 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

That's neat! Good for you! ❤️

easyweimaraner said...

ooh I love threm... how gtreat that they are still available...

Breathtaking said...

Hi Sandra:=)
Curious bit of information, ...I can see that you will be playing more often from now on. Wow gift cards from Amazon! I suspect not many people know about it. I have never heard of sweater clips, they are pretty and useful but I don't know how they function.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
The clips are delightful. I'll be sticking to Chrome though...YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Congrats on the gift card. I never use Bing.
I do love your new sweater clips, they are pretty.
Take care, have a great day!

Ann said...

I mostly use my chrome browser but maybe I should start using edge more. I checked and I only have 800 points.
I really like those sweater clips. I had never heard of them before. I have a couple sweaters with no buttons.

Rose said...

You picked pretty sweater clips, Johnetta!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

The things I learn on your blog!

Mevely317 said...

Woo-hoo!
I'd totally forgotten about those sweater clips. Last Christmas my son got me one of those open-ended sweaters (more like a fuzzy bed jacket) and I've been using a huge safety pin ... not so attractive, huh.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sounds like it worked out purrfectly for you!

My Mind's Eye said...

Amazing MS...you are Queen of all things techie
Hugs Cecilia
PS I like the sweater clips

DawnTreader said...

Wow, you must have been playing a lot, I'm 'only' up to arund 1300 points and I'm guessing I'll need mine for boosts... I have two clips kind of similar to yours but they're very hard to force open so I rarely use them.

photowannabe said...

Wow, I'm really dating myself by remembering and using sweater clips in my "younger days". Yours are really pretty too.
I think I have to crown you the Queen of Techie things.
You are indeed the winner.
Sue

DeniseinVA said...

You made me laugh with that Johnny Cash line. I did not know any of this. You did me a great favor, thank you!!! Those sweater clips are real pretty.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

GO Sandra! I had no idea about what the coins were for...now I'm going tio have to check it out!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is pretty awesome about the point you get. I doubt I will ever use AI but glad you are getting Amazon gift cards for doing that.