Thursday, January 25, 2024

Thursday whatever

 



I showed you these AI creations yesterday and asked for captions.  Here you go. I listed them in a short list but also added the authors at the bottom


The LIST of Captions from yesterday...

"How to steal from bees."
"Love is a jar of honey"
"Great to see you again, Honey."
"Life is a dip in the honey jar!"
"Hungry Hummingbird"
"Honeycomb, won't you be my baby, oh honeycomb be my own ...."
"Out of Honey, Just wing it!
That's a Humm-dinger AI....

below you find the authors of these captions and I say WELL DONE!
I LOVE THEM ALL
If it doesn't play CLICK HERE. Thanks Myra


Authors of our Captions.. Thank you
Blogger Brian's Home
"Out of honey? Just Wing It!
Blogger Ginny Hartzler said...
How to steal from bees
Blogger Yamini MacLean said...
Hari Om
Adorable! "Love is a jar of honey"...YAM xx
Blogger David M. Gascoigne, said...
Great to see you again, Honey.
Blogger Rose said...
Life is a dip in the honey jar!
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...
Out of honey? Just wing it!
Blogger Chatty Crone said...
Hmm - I don't know a caption, but it is very pretty.
Hungry Hummingbird?
Blogger Mevely317 said...
How about, "Honeycomb, won't you be my baby, oh honeycomb be my own ...."
Yep, I'm channeling 1957's Jimmie Rodgers ... and it's stuck in my head. I'll bet Bob remembers this one.
That's a Humm-dinger AI....
Sweet !!
Sue

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Lots of good replies. I remember this song, too!

easyweimaraner said...

I hope bing will accept all words... the funnie4st thing is, when a typo happens... you will not believe what ai can create with it hahahahaha

Ann said...

Now those people know how to come up with a caption. They're all good. I can't even pick a favorite.

Tigger's Mum said...

The world is half full of imaginative people (I'm in the other half). At least plenty of the imaginative ones read your blog.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

See what a cooperative, creative crew you have following your blog, who spring into action at your request. No problem, Honey!

Rose said...

I had not thought of that song in years and years!

eileeninmd said...

A great collection of captions!
Take care, have a happy day!

My Mind's Eye said...

Honeycomb... I always lied Jimmie Rodgers.
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

😏 🐝 💛

photowannabe said...

Terrific captions and now that Jimmie Rodgers song is playing in my head!! Haven't heard it in a long time.
You always get the best responses to your questions.
Going to Lynne's for a late afternoon and dinner time care giving session. Not my favorite time but it will be ok. Praying SunDowners won't set in.
Tomorrow is an early day with her so I will have my fill for a week...
Prayers appreciated.
Sue

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were all fun captions!

Chatty Crone said...

You have fun bloggers and I do remember that song too!

DeniseinVA said...

Those are real pretty AI pictures, some of the best ones I have seen. I missed yesterday but have been enjoying every one else’s captions. These are all very creative.

CheerfulMonk said...

Great captions. I wish I were that clever. 😊❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are great captions. Enjoyed listening to the song.