Thursday, April 11, 2024

Ivy and/or Pterofancy




I asked Microsoft Designer to recreate the leaping worms and the Ibis at her buffet.
the first 2 looked like they belonged in Jurassic Park,
I asked AI what would you name an Ibis and an earthworm that lives in Jurassic Park?

Designers reply below.

In the wild and wacky world of Jurassic Park, where dinosaurs reign supreme, naming an Ibis and an earthworm might require a sense of humor as ancient as the park itself. 

For the Ibis, how about "Pterofancy," a nod to its dinosaur-like cousins with a touch of class? And for the earthworm, let's go with "Squigglesaurus Rex," the mightiest and squiggliest of them all, ruling the underground with an iron... segment? 

These names would surely have the other Jurassic inhabitants roaring with laughter (or whatever sound an amused Velociraptor makes).

"Squigglesaurus Rex and "Pterofancy," by Designer

Never one to give up when I am not in love with what I received, I tried again.


 Ivy the Ibis, a sight to behold,

At the breakfast buffet, so brave and so bold.

With a leap and a dance, worms take to the sky,

Under sprinklers they soar, as they jump oh so high.

She feasts with a flap, in the morning's soft light.

      Poems and Art by Microsoft Designer and I, the MADSnapper AKA Editor in Chief




22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It did an excellent job. But just how BIG are your worms anyway?

CheerfulMonk said...

What imagination! 😊

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
😁 You had phun and that counts the most! YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

The last image is my favorite. I like the name Ivy for the White Ibis.
Cute poem, you are a great editor in chief!
Take care, have a great day!

Ann said...

Love this. So creative. You and AI make a great team.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

OH what fun you and AI are having! How very clever! I have no clue how you do that! And those worms are a bit gigantic...if I saw an earthworm that big I'd head for the hills! Fun fun fun! Have a lovely day!

Rose said...

What fun...Ivy is a great name for the Ibis.

DeniseinVA said...

You are doing great with AI. I love seeing what you come up with.

The Happy Whisk said...

That is so funny! Love it.

Chatty Crone said...

Bon Appetit! Better them than me. Loved your photos!

My Mind's Eye said...

I really liked your two do overs!!
I really also like how your mind works
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Those last two 'toons are such fun! I love the name "Squigglesaurus Rex!
Would you believe, I've never seen Jurrasic Park? If the first two images are any indicator, no-thank-you-very-much!

I'm going to have to look online for the video, but a while back 60 Minutes had a fascinating interview with one of the men who developed AI and how it's surprised even himself. No stopping it now!

DawnTreader said...

Brilliant work by you & AI. And who knew AI had that much sense of humour??

photowannabe said...

You outdid yourself with this post.
I think I like the last one the best. Love Ivy on the sprinkler.
The way your mind works really boggles mine!!
Love ya
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like the poem. It does look like something from Jurassic Park. I don't even know how to say Pterofancy! Yes, I like squigglesaurus rex.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

TeeHeeHee...Squigglesaurus Rex had me giggling uncontrollably!!
Thanks Sandra!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like the Ibis...the worms...not so much! We have Ibis in the yard right now after the rain!

Sparky said...

If worms ever get that big I'm gonna go back to fishing again.
Blessings.

Linda said...

I love it!!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are cool designs! Hey, thanks for all of the love and support, I appreciate you so much!

Ida said...

You sure have a lot of fun with this. I really liked the different versions you got. The 2nd one looks very menacing.

Breathtaking said...

Hi Sandra the Editor in chief :=)
I'm glad you are having fun, and entertaining us with your creative mind and your pal AI is helping you.I haven't laughed so much in a long time.