Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Doodle, Doodle, Dooooo


Hi, I'm Back! You don't have to guess what I did on my day off, but here is a clue for you.

I practice Doodling on my iPad!
No crayons, glue, rulers needed. I did have a digital pen and digital eraser!

 


My day Off! I sang doodle, doodle doo, doo, doo , doo.. sing that like the good the bad and the ugly song. I did. I am learning to doodle with digital pen, and I love it. I used the Procreate App



I liked the black and white, as in pen and paper, then the video I watched how how to drag color where you want it. and you know the rest of the story. Still can't save and upload but I am really good at 
screenprint, just drag my finger up front the left corner and BOOM 3 screen prints


When I got back I saw my doodle pal Ann had showed here Real Life Doodle Skills. Dont you think her doodle has a similarities to mine? If you doodle, I dare you to do a pot and how us your skills


Ann's doodles and guess what? I can make mine look like this if I use the digital crayons and not the pen. see her post HERE HERE at Ann's Snap Edit Scrap





19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I SAW that you were off yesterday, but of course forgot it, and feared the sky was falling. You are doing good, and I think this is so great for stress relief! I have absolutely no talent at all. I have an iPad, but have been locked out for years. But that is just the web, I bet I can still get the other stuff. I'm going to try.

CheerfulMonk said...

Hurray for you! I thought you were going to play with Garage Band.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Doodling is fun, I like yours and Ann's doodles.
Have a great day!

Ann said...

Awesome. You know how I love doodles. Yours are awesome. Even better if you make yours a color you don't like you can change it without having to start all over. I sat last night with markers and paper and did a couple more drawings. I've got lots of material for posts I need to get busy and get some scheduled.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I doubt very much that this pastime is going to draw me in!

Rose said...

I was just showing Ann my doodling from high school...my doodling now is usually when trying to come up with fremotion quilting design.

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you are Queen of Doodly doo and iPad apps
hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

You are soooo clever! Methinks the folks at Apple need to put you on the payroll -- or at least give you bennies for all the good publicity.

PS - Now I'm humming that theme song from the Good, Bad + Ugly.

Sparky said...

What fun! Remember pen and ink in The Old Days of art? I once was fairly proficient in that. What you're doing looks similar. Drawing was a fantastic outlet for a teenager with too much time on her hands. I wish I had kept my art work but it has been lost to history, as they say. Keep drawing! 💙

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh Sandra - I do love those doodles - ♥

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Sometimes a gal just needs to doodle! Love what you are doing so far!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Doodle away - these are great. And save Garage Band for another day off:)

Woos - Misty and Timber

Tigger's Mum said...

Do you use the term 'doodle alley' in your language?😜 I joined an inchie challenge last month - doodle a day on a 2 inch square (saves money on art materials making them that small)🤣

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was fun to do on your day off, but I actually thought you went on tour with your Garage Band!

DeniseinVA said...

It looks like you had a great time and I had a great time looking at it all :) Great job!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You are always amazing, Sandra, with your aptitude for learning something new. I have had Procreate on my iPad for a few years and never tried using it, so kudos to you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Way to go! I'm so glad that you enjoy this so much. Makes the day go by. They came out really nice.

Anne M Robinson said...

You and Ann sure have a talent for this! Love seeing your shares. I am always praying for you. Take care and have a good weekend.

DeniseinVA said...

Love the doodles and love learning from you.