Thursday, May 23, 2024

Windows Edge and a little (POO)

 


Florida Hurrican Season is upon us for the next 6 months and The Solar Powered Weather Radio (POO, perfectly ordinary object) is sitting on the kitchen table charging. the shadows from the kitchen window blind, caught my attention. I have to find my joy where it happens, since I am on this property 24/7 except for shopping and doc visits. Bob is fast descending into dementia, undiagnosed by anyone but myself and my doctor, because he refuses to take any tests. I am struggling and I want to keep my blog going because you my friends help me through each day and some of you pray for me. I ask those of you who pray to pray for me to see him through the eyes of disease and Gods eyes, and not my own, to pray that for God to set a guard over my mouth, and my heart to do what is necessary.

Each day, I open Edge Browser and do the Microsoft Rewards Dashboard and this week I got a 10-dollar Amazon Gift card, now waiting for my next purchase. It comes in email. this is my second 10 dollars since this started a few months ago. There are many prizes. It takes 6500 points for 5 dollars; I log about 250 per day. Their object is to make us used Edge, which I have always done on the desktop.


If you want to try it, open Edge Browser, by clicking the upside-down man, takes you to Dashboard and all the ways to get points. You cand do the points thing and go back to your preferred browser.  WARNING! IF YOU TRY IT DO NOT BUY CHANCES ON WINNING 5000.00, WHICH I DID SEVERAL TIMES, BECAUSE IT IS PAID FOR BY POINTS. I WOULD HAVE HAD 50 DOLLARS IF I HAD NOT DONE THAT


11 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

We will always be here for you and I hope Bob can keep doing whatever he enjoys doing.

Chatty Crone said...

Sandra, I think it is so hard once you hit around 70. I don't know but things seemed to have really changed - no more saying you are old - we're old. So I guess you are very serious about Bob and it is not just mild forgetting - which we seem to ALL be doing these days - boy I am and it worries me.
Prayers for him and the two of you. It is hard being in the same place and limiting going out - I know it must be so hard. I am glad you have the computer to go to.

Mevely317 said...

We've got that same weather radio! It lives on the living room window sill, while its sister sits next to my bed.
You know, Brian's right ...I'll always be here for you. Praying! xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying for Bob and you. This has got to be difficult for you to face. ((HUGS))
That is interesting about what you do with Edge Browser and the Microsoft rewards dashboard.

DawnTreader said...

So sorry you have this to struggle with as well as your own health issues, I know a bit from how it was with my parents and especially my dad, how frustrating it can be, both to "accept" and to deal with in practical ways. You're in my thoughts and prayers too of course. ♥

DeniseinVA said...

You’ve got my prayers also my dear friend and I will always be here for you. I am so very sorry you are going through such a tough time. Thank goodness for this technology we have, it helps take our minds away for a while. You keep us in the know with everything you learn. Sending lots of love and hugs!

Ann said...

You know you've got prayers from me. I'm sorry that you have things so rough right now. It's so hard when the refuse to be tested for something.

Sparky said...

I don't know what that "edge" is. Too chicken to click on something I don't understand (which is nothing new). lol
Prayers for your Hubby and you. Just a thought, wean him (and you) off sugar/carb's slowly until it's nearly out of your system. There can be remarkable improvements in the memory department doing just that. Plus, your overall health will improve. Mine sure did. 💙

CheerfulMonk said...

My heart goes out to you both. Please stay safe! Is that a potential problem? Prayers and hugs. Love always. ❤️

CheerfulMonk said...

PS Thank you for staying connected.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am praying for you and Bob. All your blogging friends are here for you.
It is good you have fun with the computer and ipad, keeping busy helps to keep your mind from going into overdrive worrying. I know it is easier said then done. Take care, stay safe and well.