Monday, June 10, 2024

Firebug #29

 


Above is my practice in procreate painting FIRE! I love fire, oil lamps, candles, fire places, matches. 
Below is the fire I painted in Procreate in iPad.  with the tip of the digital pen and brushes.
It took about an hour. I must have created a hundred fire that I tapped 2 fingers and started over. 


I like it and hope to one day be able to paint fire like these below. Not bad for my first try. Practice makes perfect and this is a safe way to play with fire.
 PicMonkey has a dozen fire that someone else painted, and all I have to do is pop them in. Back in 2016 I created the firebug above for this post  HERE  called Fire in the hole. In the post I am creating fire pics with matches.
 If you click on  FIRE label, you will find 29 posts with flames. 

I am sure some of you wonder why I want to do this, and the answer is because I can, and I want to.
I CAN DO BETTER AND I WILL! 

three of  you saw this last week, someone posted two posts in one day. Was not Bob, Was Not Beau




12 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

"because I can, and I want to." Yes, yes, yes!!! Having things we want to do is a blessing. Getting immersed in them is one of the best things we can do with our lives. Especially when we share them with other people. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
It's your pad and you can draw if you want to! Lovely effect
YAM xx

Ann said...

Because I can and want to is the only reason ever needed. Those are really cool.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You did a really good job. It is realistic looking. I can also see faces and exotic dancers in it.

Rose said...

I thought you were going to say where there is fire there us Sandra (and Rose) but I dont playbwith fire much any more.

Mevely317 said...

Yes, I remember "Fire in the Hole."
I'm right there with you -- enchanted by fire. Throw in bewitched!
Once upon a time I had a VCR of a virtual fireplace then last year 'graduated' to an electric one. Rain or shine I keep it plugged in and Macie loved to lay in front and stare at the flickering 'flames.'
Unfortunately, one of its 'innards' passed away a few months ago. Tom keeps saying he's going to see about getting a new part(s) -- meanwhile little girl and I are in withdrawal. (*sigh*)

Have fun creating!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You don't need any reasons to have fun enjoying your hobby!

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL me OH my wonder who it was?
Great and very safe fire
Hugs Cecilia

photowannabe said...

Love your statement..Because I can and I will..that's the best attitude.
Terrific "fire" it really looks realistic and I know you will continue to work at it to add to your file.
All the wind we had last week has really made everything so dry..Its scary for the California Fire Season which is pretty much all year around here.
Enjoy "playing"
Sue

Linda said...

I know how much you love playing with FIRE!!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
You did a good job with the fire images.
You do not need a excuse to play!
Take care, have a great day!

My Tata's Cottage said...

So cool to see your handiwork. You are quite talented. Love these. Take care.