Monday, September 25, 2017

Mad Mish Mash Moments!



NOTE: for those of you that have been using free PicMonkey, it is free to use but you can't save your work unless you pay for subscription. I did not know this because I have paid for pro for about 5 years. Ipiccy is still free... and fairly easy to use.

Have you ever tried to sit in a car seat and hold a laptop on your lap?  Laptop Desk For sale. $19.99 if you order now.  . Minus the laptop of course.

PHOTO SHOWN is my laptop desktop in my Kia, hanging out behind Publix using Free Wi-Fi to keep in touch with you during IRMA... I can FedEx one to you, for 19.99, the desk silly, not the hurricane...

Do you know your ears and nose never stop growing? I asked Google Girl because the last time Bob cut my hair really short, I checked it out in the mirror and all I saw was EARS....say what?
This Is True
Check it out on Curiostydotcom

OH JOY!!!!! As you age, gravity causes the cartilage in your ears and nose to break down and sag. This results in droopier, longer features. Studies have estimated that ears lengthen at a rate of about .22 millimeters per year. The growth appears in men and women, so it's just one of the many universal joys of getting older.
Do we need larger ear buds? do we need larger Ear Rings? by the time we are 85, will we be able to walk and carry our head upright?  How soon before I look like a beagle?

Do you know how many ears Spock has? 3..left ear, right ear and final front-ier. If you don't know Spock, skip on down.

Please do not stop coming ear often, I promise I will be good....NEXT TIME  What? I can ear you laughing, I know I can...
Madsnapper in MY Mirror

22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are Mad Spock!! Can you hear me laughing from there? I did know about ears and noses growing forever. Maybe that will be a plus for me, as I have a pug nose. Unless it grows SIDEWAYS. We went out and got the Ginger Gold today! Phil LOVES them!!!!!

Linda said...

I seldom ever beat Ginny here! Yes! I do know ears and noses continue to grow! Have you SEEN old men's noses and ears?. Ladies are not as noticeable because of our hair. I have worn clip earrings all my life so my earlobes are much bigger than they should be! No piercings for me! Every year I just buy BIGGER earrings!

Anonymous said...

Cracking up at your ear picture! My brother has always laughed about elderly folks' ears blowing in the wind - now I find it is true!

Ann said...

I had heard about noses and ears never stop growing. So if my ears keep getting bigger then shouldn't my hearing grow with my ears? You cracked me up with Spock's 3 ears

Rose said...

Lol here...

Gayle said...

Yipes, While the price of that style of desk is competitive, inflation has set in since I last bought one. ;)

My Mind's Eye said...

Can you hear me LOLing?
Hugs Cecilia

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Sandra

Yes, I was laughing at the Mad Spock. I did not know your nose and ears keep growing. Your laptop desk is funny, but I do not need to buy one. I was using the free picmonkey until I could not save my images. I will check out the Ipiccy, I like to make the mosaics. Enjoy your day and thanks for the laughs.

Hootin Anni said...

I inherited my long nose from my father...I don't NEED any growth for heaven's sake.

And PicMonkey may not let you save your images, but there is a way around that too...
use a screen shot.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Hahahaha. Did you know taking a daily supplement of a good quality MSM will keep that cartalidge firm and not droopy. It helps with arm skin and neck too. And ofcourse all joints do benefit.
Thanks for all the joy you send us.

Chatty Crone said...

You are a hoot. I don't need bigger ears girl. Everything I have is big enough.

Lois said...

Oh my gosh Sandra, what a cute post! I certainly did not know that about noses and ears. One more thing to not look forward to!

photowannabe said...

You, Sandra, are delightful!!

I know things sag as we age but now I have to contend with my nose and ears too???

Heaven help me!!

Cat Lover said...

Goodness, another wonderful thing about getting older! My ears are big enough already.
Have a good day!
Robin

Mevely317 said...

You are soooo funny! That laptop desk had me in stitches. Factor in container costs and shipping, and $19.99 sounds about right.

Whenever my hair's cut unusually short -- or if I wear a ballcap -- I wind up looking like a nose with legs. :(

KB said...

I think that you should be a standup comedian. You had me giggling and giggling. What a laptop desk!!!! And you'll send me Irma for 19.99!!!! LOL!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I read Picmonkey was going tostart charging...that's too bad. I am lucky and have the Pro version.

DeniseinVA said...

I have said it before, you are a hoot! And I learned soething new today, I did not know any of that at all.

Grandma C said...

What did I just h-ear? You ok over there? giggle giggle I am loving your humor.

Ida said...

You have a wonderful sense of humor.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like your setup. I'm glad that's over with.

Ohmydearests said...

That ear picture just cracks me up!