Thursday, July 9, 2009

Windows NOT XP

In these days and times, when we hear the word windows, the first thing we think of is Windows XP. The windows that are the subject of today's post, reside in my very large folder simply named Windows.


Click photos for details, these are incredible windows.


The windows above are from Solomon's Castle, click here, Ona, FL. All of the windows in the castle are hand made by the owner, who is an artist.

The above windows are from the d'Zan Mansion, on the grounds of the Ringling Museum, Sarasota, Fl.
Built in 1924, d’Zan is 200-foot long encompassing approximately 36,000 square feet with 41 rooms and 15 bathrooms. The structure is five stories and has a full basement and I have no idea how many windows it has, but I have multiple photos of ALL the windows.


Windows on the pier at Fort Desoto, St Petersburg, FL.

Downtown Bradenton, FL.



Lakewood Rance, FL, these are on the shopping Mall. As you can see, Windows of all kinds are everywhere we look.





3 comments:

Marcie G said...

I love windows and these are beautiful!

Hilary said...

Great windows.. full of character. I'd never confuse them with XP. (Can you tell I'm a Mac lover?) ;)

Anonymous said...

I really like this theme. The different windows are intriguing and you have given us a nice variety. Next, how about doors? =:0)