I am an award free blog, by personal choice and recently have had several bloggers offer them to me. I hope you do not take it personaly, I just prefer not to participate, my reasons are on the side bar.
|ME 1944 3 months old|
But I will tell you Seven things about me you probably do not know
1. I drove a Big Rig, an 18 Wheeler in 1984
2. I talk a LOT now, but in high school, was bashful to the point of not eating in the cafeteria if my friend, Madeline (Mrs Snapper II) was out that day. Now I can eat anywhere with or without people, and talk to strangers every where I go.
3. I refuse to ride a Ferris wheel or roller coaster-high places are not in my vocabulary and Scared Silly of the Dark, since childhood, still AM
|ME 1946 2 years old|
4.I LOVE all things from the Wild Wild West and have since early childhood and LOVE books, blogging, beaches in that order.
5. I get very sick on planes and boats, so do not fly or float (the last time I flew was 1984 in a 4 seater, I got so sick the pilot had to tell the Airport we could not hold for 30 minutes, they let us land FIRST) and that was the last time for me
6. I love fast cars and once had a 68 Camaro and a 78 Corvette, now I drive a Saturn VUE
7. I love trains, love riding on trains, and rode them many times from birth to age 28.