Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shopping is Easy at Shutterfly

MadSnapper is here to tell you, Holiday shopping is as easy  at Shutterfly.com  

upload your own personal photos and create customized  Holiday cards, Invitations and much more



Using your own photos, customize and order a box or  individual cards custom designed for family and friends.   It's your choice,  have them delivered to your home or mailed to friends/family. Gift Card can be included.  Choose from Stationery Cards or Folded Cards, they even have special offers and reduced prices. Add your own personal message.



Create a book  starring your child, Or create a book of memories for friends and relatives.





  see below for my first book I created . Click HERE  and start your own personalized book now full of memories to keep for the future.

Shutterfly books are Quality with a capital Q.......great for kids and adults the perfect gift for Grandparents.



I have personally ordered custom designed calendars, using my nature photos and given them for gifts.





Click on Calendars to check your many choices.  They make great Holiday, Wedding or Anniversary gifts.
 
I created a Happy First anniversary Calendar for my niece and used her wedding photo on the front of the calendar.

 Create an Ornament....
Or A personalized throw or even a pack of cards with family/pet photos. Or use one of your snapshots flowers or travel photos.    Click on PHOTO GIFTS to find all the many gifts you can customize.

 I have ordered prints, enlargements, calendars and books and they  are quality through and through.I created  greeting cards for many occasions and had them mailed directly to my friends.

No trips to the post office needed, create the card and Voila it appears in your family/friends mailbox.

Pick a  gift you want to customize, upload your photo, and follow a few easy steps and that gift will be mailed to any address you choose with a gift card included.
Guess What? I am getting 25 cards Free just for telling you how much I love Shutterfly.

20 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

Shutterfly is a great company. I like all the different products they offer.

Good for you, enjoy those cards!

Ann said...

Who wouldn't love 25 free cards. I still haven't gone and ordered mine yet. Believe it or not I actually forgot about it. I better get on that this weekend.

Christine said...

I did a book for my hubby's parents for Christmas a few years back. Yes, Shutterfly is great! Their gift that year was much loved and appreciated!

From the Kitchen said...

Great idea! I did my blog last year using another "publisher" and think of it as a journal. However, I never thought of doing selective photos and use them as gifts.

Best,
Bonnie

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

You have a wonderful post here telling us about Shutterfly...Glad you are getting free cards.

Deb said...

I love making photo gifts....

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Thanks for a new idea. Now all I need is more time so it will be a project that gets done.

EG CameraGirl said...

Thanks for the tip, Sandra!

penny said...

Wow, one stop shopping is right up my ally.

Thanks for the info, Sandra.
hugs,
Pam

Marie said...

Great post Sandra! Shutterfly has everything! After seeing Anne's post I put Shutterfly on my to do list and forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. Your book looks lovely. Happy Saturday!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gosh, quite a few bloggers are doing this Shutterfly thing. It is great to make Christmas cards with, no more signing all of them and having to stick the picture in!

photowannabe said...

I've been thinking of doing this myself. Love the idea of playing cards with pictures on them. That might be a great gift idea.Now you have my juices flowing.
Good for you getting 25 free cards. I just love FREE.

DawnTreader said...

I was just wondering what you were getting paid for all this advertizing ;) Good for you! I usually order my own Christmas cards and photo calendars too but from a Swedish company.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

This is about the 3rd shutterfly blog post I have read since yesterday.... I like shutterfly---but we usually do our own thing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sandra, while I have never used SHutterfly, it was interesting to read about many of their offerings in this post. I've used Kodak Gallery for enlargements and reprints, so maybe it's time for a change-up. Thanks for all the info!

Rose said...

You know what, I think every year I am going to have a calendar made for Sarah...then I try to pick out the photos to use, and can't make the decisions!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful idea...

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I got a free book from Shutterfly after I bought my camera. I didn't realize they did all that other stuff, too! I like the idea of making a calendar and the pack of cards is a cute idea for a guy! Thanks, Sandra!

Janie said...

What a wonderful book you created, and I know it takes TONS of time. I too have been using Shutterfly for several years. I am currently working on a calendar I do each year. Thier quality and options are great. Thanks for reminding me to "get it done".

LC said...

So cool! May have to click and shop!