Saturday, October 7, 2017

Cousin Reunion #2


Center of the table is Gary, to right Skipper and the tall guy is my son Dan. Gary and Skip are the children of my mothers sister. All the people at the table are cousins, The cute guy in uniform is my first cousin once removed and is the Battalion Chief of Fire Dept and was on duty. His mom Bonnie is sister to Gary and Skip.


Photo above taken by sweet Gracie, the girl with red hair at the end of post. She offered to take a pic so I could be in it to.


Bonnie and Shari, both children of my mothers sister.


all the rest are 1st cousins once removed, twice removed and Grace is third removed.  The two women here are the children of my mothers first cousins, our grandmothers were sisters... I am lost and I knw you are. Sorry for the boring post, I am documenting the reunion. we will meet again next April and we think the 6 or 8 that were missing will be there.

Misty should have been named Wild Thing, just a little wild and bouncing cousin cat. She entertained with her red ball. to fast for my camera

18 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like everyone was having a good time except I'm thinking Misty is wondering why she is stuck outside while the pary is inside.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is great to have a family reunion. Everyone does look like they are enjoying the gathering. Your son is tall! Gracie is a sweet girl. Misty is cute too. Great series of photos. Enjoy your day!

Karen said...

Misty is adorable. I had a black cat named Midnight when I was a child. The family reunion looks like a lot of fun. I used to love our family reunion.

Linda said...

Boring? Are you kidding me? I inspected every photo and was so happy to meet so many members of your family! It said Part 2 but I went back and can’t seem to find part 1!
These reunions are priceless and I’m glad y’all were able to get together!
I loved everything all the happy smiling faces! Including yours! That was sweet of Misty!

Carolann said...

Your family is very young looking. In my family the nieces are young and nephews but rest of my family are in Heaven now. So you are blessed to have had that happy group in a reunion.

My Mind's Eye said...

My smile is bigger than a Cheshire cat's.
I loved seeing you with Dan! He is T A L L and handsome.
All of the first cousins have similar smiles to yours
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful family!! Hearing bout friends and family is never boring!

Anonymous said...

You know I love Misty! So happy you all could be together - the photos are very good and I am hopeful in the spring the others can join you all.

KB said...

I adore that photo of Misty. I'm so glad that your cousins live close enough together for you all to meet! Everyone is smiling!

DeniseinVA said...

Wonderful gathering and loved the photos Sandra.

Lois said...

Wonderful photos! You have a lot of cousins, just like me. I have so many cousins, I don't even know them all. I even have some second cousins who are married to each other!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The ladies are so pretty! Now I know where you get it from! And I love seeing YOU in your pretty blue top. I didn't think I would get to. So many happy smiling faces, there's nothing like family!

Inger said...

Your family looks like a lot of fun. How great that you can visit like that.

Mevely317 said...

This makes me almost regret declining the few cousins reunions to which I was invited. I couldn't afford the travel to Wisconsin -- and said so -- but it might have been nice.

Skipper and Dan certainly seem to resemble one another!

Chatty Crone said...

You have a lovely and big and beautiful family - I had no idea and I had no idea you had a cat - where did I miss that?

Nice to see you in a picture with your family too.

Unknown said...

Looks like you were all having a good time there.
Wish we had such reunions in my family.

Rose said...

Not boring at all...love seeing your family. Is Dan tall, or the others just short?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That second photo is a great family pictures. Where are you???? taking the picture of course...