Friday, June 22, 2018

Flower Friday in backyard


My love for you continues to blossom...

Sorry guys, I am suffereing from Tickseed/Shutterbug fever... 

 Bee's love Tickseed. So Do I.

FLOWER POWER!!!!!

How do florist make their money? by petaling their goods. 
When a florist is late delivering his goods to a wedding, he puts the petal to the metal.. brahaha



Yes that is a weed choking the statue of Pan playing his lute, but I love it anyway
This statue of Pan was bought by my husbands first wife,in 1970. We moved it from St Petersburg to  this home he has been in this place for 28 years. Dog chase each other, Pan falls over, Head rolls away,  Pan falls over, Head falls off, Three times Bob has put it back together with liquid nails concrete stuff in a thingy.... can you tell I don't know what the stuff is?  I love this photo and it is now my desktop photo of choice.






16 comments:

Karen said...

It is a perfect photo for your desktop!

Ann said...

It's a perfectly peaceful looking scene even if the weed is trying to choke Pan. Maybe the weed is trying to rob him of his lute.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I like the statue and the flowers. We need to keep the bees happy.

Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your jokes are so funny that my head almost feel off and rolled away! hahahaha! Hugs!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

FELL OFF! lol

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you are a blooming pun nut and we love love love it
Hugs madi and mom

Linda said...

I love that photo too and there are some weeds I think are too pretty to pull!
It looks like you use the same knd of mulch I like......red cedar bark....

Linda P said...

I like the idea of growing wild flowers in a tub as when I've scattered them in the flower bed most have been poppies that self seed anyway all over the place and you can never get rid of them even though they're very pretty. I like the statue of Pan playing his pipe. By the way, thanks for the tip about how to get comments back on emails. It's works!

Jo said...

Hi Sandra, I love your desktop favorite too. I love that Bob has had to stick Pan's head on so many times and still he sits and plays his flute! You're a punnist of note. We have a xxx

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those flowers are thriving and so beautiful.

Mevely317 said...

That's pretty cute how the one vine is covering up Pan's 'privates'!
Looking at Pan's head, I can't help wonder if this isn't what Bob looked like as a child … all those gorgeous curls!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a gorgeous picture the last shot is(along with the rest of them!) I really like the shadows!!

Chatty Crone said...

Silly question - can you remove the weed?

DeniseinVA said...

It is beautiful and is that weed!

Betty Manousos said...

i like the flowers/weed and the statue.
your backyard looks so beautiful!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am in love with you photo with the statue there. Those are the kinds of photos that I love to take. Beautiful!!!