Thursday, November 1, 2018

Cricket or Grasshopper?

Color Mode
.I looked for something Ugly to photograph, and found this rusted Cricket. I changed to black and white. Still Ugly.

Black n White mode
Made me think of Jiminy Cricket...
Click Here to see his cute self


Edit in PicMonkey, Better but not GOOD
If the ants saved for the winter, but the grasshoppers didn't, should grasshoppers be extinct?

HERE'S THE THING. I CREATED THIS ON SEPT 17TH AND IT SAT IN DRAFTS UNTIL NOW WHEN I WAS DESPARATE FOR A POST...  I did NOT notice the silly metal thing is a BEE until I got ready to schedule this. Senior Moments are multiplying.
CLICKE HERE TO SEE BIG BOY he has a post a day.





13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, it is cute! I could see the bee after your said something. It looks like a cricket. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

Chatty Crone said...

That is funny and boy am I glad I am not alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

LOL LOL LOL I am cracking up!! You MS are so funny
Hugs Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

My very first thought was...that's a BEE. But then, look at it's jumping legs! It is a monstrous hybrid! A jumping bee.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
...showing off his pollen thighs... well, I gotta admit I believed you at first but agree with you at second! YAM xx

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You could have fooled me. I was thinking a cricket!

photowannabe said...

Nope, I think that is a grasshopper anyway..because of its legs. I think its kind of cute in a rusty sort of way.
At least you post.
I just can't seem to get back into the posting every day or two habit.
On my way to Big Boys blog now.

Lois said...

Well whatever it is, it is cute. I like the weathered look!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

BOL..I thought it was a grasshopper!!

Ann Thompson said...

I read your title so Didn't notice that it was really a bee. You had me convinced. I don't think it's ugly though

Linda said...

Hahaha! They are happening to me too! These senior moments seem to be piling up around here!

Mevely317 said...

… and it sounds like all of us knew exactly what you meant, and loved it anyway! Actually I like the first image best. The rust-ish edges give it character.

Just Mags said...

LOL I kept thinking as I was reading that looked like a bee to me. I think it is cute and I like all of what you did with the picture. Hugs