Friday, February 22, 2019

Some Things JUST Happen!


One moment, I was reading a message in messenger from my son and Bazinga! I lost all contact with the natural world and made a spectacle of myself.

All you knead to know is the answer to my question. Do these glasses make me look fat?

My life was going a rye and I needed to stop loafing around and find something to post about. I was afraid you are all finding these puns quite stale.
But I did want you to know, the most  sophisticated people are always the upper crust.
I loaf you All dough much!



Happy Birthday, Daniel, 52 today. This is the son I was on messenger with when I lost myself in playtime up to my ears in dough....


15 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Happy birthday! Did you pass your hummer on to your son?

No they don't make you look fat...they're quite a spectacle!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Daniel.
Your pictures made me smile. I love them.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning,

Happy Birthday to Daniel! Loved the puns and cute photos. Enjoy your day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well, if Daniel was as entertained as we have been then your work is done!!! YAM xx

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome Daniel!!


I willlllll never ever NO never tire of your puns or mad snapping.
You are queen of puns and they delight me
Hugs Cecilia

Cranberry Morning said...

Happy birthday to your handsome son! And you ALWAYS crack me up with those puns. :-)

Inger said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel. I'm amazed at your photos and puns and will never tire of them. I couldn't make a pun if I tried.

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday, Daniel! If I'm interpreting your sign language, yep … your mom's #1. Peace out!

PS - BTW, I totally agree with what Inger just said!

Rose said...

Happy birthday, Dan! You have a wonderful mom that keeps us all laughing!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Fun, fun, fun!! I want to TOAST you for your excellent picture. I could just eat it up! It is EGGSELLENT. Oh, those blue eyes, and his shirt matches them. Did his dad have eyes like this?

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What fun Sandra Characters :-)!

Happy Birthday to your Daniel!!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy Birthday Daniel,
Coffee is on

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

No, the glasses did not make you look fat, Sandra, but made me smile and yiut eggs in toast cracked me up. Belated birthday wishes to your son too.

Chatty Crone said...

I have been so sick the last few days - but I just had towrite how cute you are - made me feel better.

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday Daniel and your mom is cute and funny :)