Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Murphy and ME


 I have NO idea what this tree is. I pass it every day.

I am a believer in Murphy's Law 
If anything can go wrong, it probably will... ☆☆☆☆☆

"If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong." ~ Arthur Bloch

"If you're feeling good, don't worry. You'll get over it." ~ Yogi Berra ☆☆☆☆☆

"Every solution breeds new problems." ~ Arthur Bloch

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something." ~ Steven Wright

Now. don't you feel better? If we know its coming, it is not such a shock.... If you are with me on this here is where  I found these....

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That’s a most interesting tree. Yes, sometimes it seems that everything is going wrong and usually at the same time.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
... yup ... YAM xx (who loves that tree!)

Chatty Crone said...

Love the tree - but not sure what it is either!

Mevely317 said...

That tree looks like what I imagine my brain looks like lately! LOVING these Murphy's Law-isms. That plant on the bottom right is so pretty -- is that yucca?

CheerfulMonk said...

Crazy tree!

An office mate of mine used to say, "Cheer up. Things will get worse." It also reminds me of a poster I bought for Kaitlin when she was a teen. It showed a teen overwhelmed with schoolwork, etc. and said, "Cheer up. These are the best days of your life."

Linda P said...

The tree looks as if it has a fancy head dress on the top. I like the other plant. It reminds me of the one in our local public gardens. Hope you are coping with all life's challenges right now. Thinking of you.

Ann said...

That tree is fascinating. I have never seen anything like that.
All those quotes are so true.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that tree is something else! Nature is so amazing. I love your quotes.