Monday, July 27, 2020

I am da MadSnapperRapper



Ginny, my friend since 2009, left the above comment on my Emoji Addiction post.
This is all her fault...

MadSnapperRapper

I am the Mad Rapper.
by the name of M.M. Snapper.
I am also known as the Mad MadSnapper
this makes me a real, Snapper-Rapper.
I got this idea from Ginny!
She and I are both kin to Henny Penny.
We runs in circles crying, the sky is a fallin,
then we start to cry and then we  be squallin.
The sky is a fallin, if the car is a stallin,
 the sky-is afallin, if the door is a jammin,
 the sky is a-fallin, if the computer's not programmin.
 the sky is a-fallin, if the flowers stop da bloomin,
 the is sky a-fallin, if the internet stops zoomin.

the two us, are likely to be glooming and presuming
that our world is to busy and consuming.

its disconcerting, yes it is, that the world is sick,
 when wearing a mask could do the trick,
 just be washing ya hands, stand far a part,
how hard can it be, if ya take it to your heart.

By The MadSnapper, autograph signing will be scheduled at a future date?


😋😂🤣😋








18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE it! Thank you so much!!! I think you have found yet another talent. Senior rap. Now I am going back to read it all again!

CheerfulMonk said...

You are one talented lady! Thanks for the chuckle.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
aaahhhheeeeeeeeeoooooo... I wish you hear my squeals of glee
for the mad snapper the she-er than she
the one with the puns
the air in her lungs
to send us all smiles
through the ether awhile!!!
YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

You got me chillin
You got me gigglin
You're the snapper
The one with the mostest
The rapper snapper...
The mostest along the gulf coastest!

Ann said...

You are a woman of many talents. I never would have imagined you'de be a rapper.

eileeninmd said...

Hello MadSnapper ,

You do have me giggling this morning. Love the rap, you will now be known as the MadSnapperRapper. Cute post! Have a happy day!

Rose said...

This is absolutely great, you mad. Mad MM RAPPER SNAPPER!

Gayle said...

SPEECHLESS -hahahahahaha
And I thought haiku was a challenge.
And Ginny's response 'Senior Rap' With her as your agent the two of you can go far.

Mevely317 said...

LOVE this! You need to take this routine on the road! (Will Big or Bob have a role to play?)

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL LOL MOL
M.M. Rapper...Ginny is quite observant.
to date not a rapper fan but now I am a roadie to M.M. Rapper
Hugs Cecilia

Linda said...

Ginny is making you famous! I love it!

photowannabe said...

Delightful !!
The MadSnapper is Da Rapper for sure...
Love you Henny Penny !!
Sue

Chatty Crone said...

I agree the Madsnapper Rapper has come alive!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Love this!!!!

Ruth Hiebert said...

You do have a way of making me laugh. Yeah!!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Excellent! Very enjoyable.

My Tata's Cottage said...

A rapper too? Oh My Goodness you are a busy lady! I love this and you and Ginny should do a mix together! HUGS xo

DeniseinVA said...

You and Ginny are great. Love this!