Monday, August 24, 2020

Go Ahead! Make my Day

 

I believed I have seen every movie Bruce Willis has ever played in. Some I loved, some I did not and some I stopped before the end.

A few nights ago I found this movie that we had not seen before. Just so you know, we never will again.



I added it to the Prime Video and, as it turned out  he just had a bit part in it. We watched it and made fun of it and got a few laughs by picking it apart. Rain is the bad guy in the middle of the photo above.

In one section, Rain is running, chasing the kinda sorta hero, and he stops and does the Clint Eastwood Gun Thing... not the go ahead and make my day, the one in The Good The Bad and The ugly!

Yes! I have seen all his movies also.  Hold on, there is a point to this story. As Rain aimed his gun propped on his wrist, I leaped slowly rose and went to the counter, grabbed my Cell Phone and

Bob said WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? 

 Later AFTER the silly movie ended, I tried this trick and Voila.. the photos are so much clearer. 

Wanna SEE how much clearer?

Go ahead! stop reading and typing and try it and let me know how it goes!



23 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you are a funny lady. I love how things sparkle in your nook
Hugs Cecilia

easyweimaraner said...

you are fantabulous!!! I will try it too!!! what good idea... good movies are essential, there we have it :O)

Martha said...

I'm going to have to try that too lol!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
LOL - oh you are a fun lady - but also a very practical one. Well done on this little 'fix'! YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

Good morning,

I will give it a try, you come up with good ideas.

Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a great new week!

Mevely317 said...

A human tripod ... who'd have guessed!
Running late for Bible study, but will be trying that later ... perhaps in the boring parts. (*snicker*)

Chatty Crone said...

Haha I will have to try that when I 'shoot' my photos!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Linda said...

I’m definitely going to try this! Love Chatty Crone’s comment about SHOOTING her photos! Maybe that’s where the saying came from....

Anni said...

you're the cleverest. how awesome is that? high 5. my favorite b.willis movie(s) red & red 2 (or is it reds 1 & 2?) and the very 1st die hard

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! another reative genius moment for the Mad One! You DO know that most of the creative poets and artists were MAD. How on earth did you think of this, I will sure try it next time I cell snap!

photowannabe said...

Well you certainly "made my day"
Instant tripod..perfect
Sue

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I'll definitely have to try this!!

Hootin Anni said...

...my prayers for Big & you both!

Ann said...

That's one Bruce Willis movie that I've never seen either. I'll have to try the arm trick.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So you threatened the mirror and glass items???

Inger said...

That's your cell phone, it looks huge. I looked at the Janet Reno one and there's a resemblance I think. I didn't know you sold real estate. I bet you wee good at it.

Inger said...

I just read the other comments -- I'm supposed to try something????

CheerfulMonk said...

I might have been doing something wrong, but for me it was more awkward with my iPhone.

Gayle said...

First I've heard of a floating shutter and don't think I have one. But since my volume button works as a shutter button I liked the idea of using my wrist. Until . . . being left-handed once again came to the forefront. Left Hand; Right Wrist - can't reach the button.
Time to improvise, adapt and overcome which has taught be over the years to become quite ambidextrous. Well duh, flip the phone around and use my thumb to press the button.
The next hurdle is to remember the whole process the next time I grab the phone to catch a fleeting photo.

Rose said...

I was here, yesterday but think I forgot to comment! I am half crazy. I will try the phone thing outside. That is a good tip.

Rose said...

I don't think I have ever watched all movies of one person...

My Tata's Cottage said...

We watch Gunsmoke so we are pretty close to seeing every episode ever made. 635 I believe. HaHaHa I Must try this phone trick too!I lwarn something every day! YAY! Hope you are all doing well. HUGS across the miles XOXOXO

DeniseinVA said...

Never would have thought of doing that. Very clever! I love how your mind works.