Thursday, November 12, 2020

Something you may not know!

 

screen shot of my Samsung a10e smart phone, added to background in PM


The whole thing started when I was sitting on the sofa with Beau and wanted to take a selfie, I struggled to get us together but holding the phone and touching the white button was
IMPOSSIBLE
 I went to the computer and took a selfie of me with Beau on the desk top.
My first smart phone,  I could take a photo by saying Kimchee or Smile
After hours of searching, I verified this phone will not and never will do that.
SUDDENLY a light bulb appeared over my head. I forgot to take a selfie of that.
I thought, if I can say Hey Google, email Madeline and she does, or say Hey Google, text Jackie and she does, then why not say
Hey Google take a seflie!!!!!!!!!!!! She did it, and she gives to the count of 3,
She says Ok, here you go, on count of 3 be ready.
I do not have to open the app, when I make the request, she says, of course, opening camera app, and it opens and Voila! a Selfie.
of course Beau refused to sit by me so have to proof
ALSO if I say Hey Google, take a photo it takes a front view Photo.
You don't have to write this down because
I DID IT FOR YOU..
Iphones do it, but you use her name whatever it is.
I JUST HAD A THOUGHT, while typing
prop the phone up in the car and say it and take photos and selfies.
I bet even Bob could do  this.
IF he could get in the phone HEH HEH HEH


20 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are brilliant, and thought of it all by yourself! I will try it with my phone! And with my iPad too!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
The mad snapper is a tech wizard!!! YAM xx

easyweimaraner said...

how great that the light bulb appeared at the right time, super idea!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I do not usually like taking selfies, but I will give it a try.
It sounds super easy! Take care, I hope you survived ETA.
Have a great day!

Ann said...

You are absolutely brilliant.

Hootin Anni said...

Don't ever let that light bulb burn out!! I will have to try this.

Forsythia said...

Brilliant as the brightest of light bulbs! With artistic talent too!

Rose said...

I don't take selfies as a general rule..unless it is to send a pic like I did of my incision. But you are brilliant to think to do this.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very interesting! I wear an Apple Watch and I'm still learning all the neat things it does. Glad that old storm didn't do much! Hugs!

My Mind's Eye said...

MS your phone might be smart but OMDs you have a PhD in technology to be able to figure all this out. Well done!
I'm glad Eta passed. We awoke to monsoons...rain coming off our gutters looks l like a water fall. I managed to get to the grocery store about 7:15 with drizzle. It was raining so hard when I came out though. Groceries are in and I"m now in dry clothes. Flood warnings all over our area. We are staying put.
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Thank you so much for sharing! Love the 'count down' feature, too.
Best tip ever!
Mighty relieved to know y'all are safe and sound this morning. Mother Nature is off her rocker.

Martha said...

I don't do selfies but you sure came up with a great idea! Everything good there after the storm? No problems here :)

photowannabe said...

Now I'm going to give this a try too.
You are quite amazing Miss MadSnapper.
So happy you are doing better and I hope that Crazy ETA hurricane will pass you by.
Sue

jp@A Green Ridge said...

LOL...especially over the last sentence about Bob getting into the phone. The same holds true for you know who!!...:)JP

Grandma C said...

Who is smarter now? The smart phone or MadSnapper

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it! If my selfies turned out as well as yours do, I would actually take some.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Trust Sandra to figure these things out. i have tried taking selfies, but always end up deleting them, so I won’t spend time figuring this out.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I never would have thought of that!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have yet to try that with my phone!

Betty Manousos said...

that's genius!i never would have thought of that.