Thursday, July 22, 2021

Does Da Sun Shine in Da Black and White?

 


Easy and Ann saw this 3 days ago when I auto posted it on the wrong date and had 2 that day.
I meant to put it on autopost for today. I put it on Friday.
Now it is HERE and we just got home from The KNEE Doctor.
Bob will get a new right knee on Aug 16, 3 weeks IF I can manage appts with Primary doc and referral to a cardiologist of which he has none.
Fingers Crossed
Yet another setting on my camera, Black and White! 
I took a couple of indoor photos of Beau in black and white and decided to see if 
the brilliant sunshine in the back yard shows in black and white.


I


 camera slowly to the right, 
and got this photo just for your sight

The Nook in Black and White

10 comments:

easyweimaraner said...

love it!!! even the sun can be black and white...well done!

Ann said...

Well done. I like the look of a black and white photo.

My Mind's Eye said...

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Bob has agreed to knee surgery. I'm so glad and may all the appt you need fall in to place so he CANNOT change his mind
Hugs Cecilia

photowannabe said...

Yay on the date set...I know you will juggle all the appointments to get that man a new knee..
Love the black and white, especially the Nook...great depth of field and contrast.
I have been thinking and praying for you two..
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

They came out very sharp and clear. Now I am wondering if they are sharper then color, you should take the same photos in color and compare! Maybe this is why some photographers love B&W so much. YES, a full physical and cardio before the knee surgery. I sure hope you can get it all done in time! But don't fret. If you cannot, they will likely just move the surgery forward a bit.

Hootin Anni said...

I hope all works well with/for Bob!!

I love black & white photos.

LC said...

Hope everything comes together for the knee surgery.The Nook photo offered fascinating images glass lamp, glass with plant and their selections in the mirror.

DeniseinVA said...

I love these black and white photos. Always enjoy your nook collectibles. Hope all Bob's appointments go well for his knee surgery. I remember my friend going through all that a few years' back.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

I think my phone has capibilities as well, sometime I will learn...

Mevely317 said...

HERE you are! I grew a little concerned when there was no Mad Snapper in my reading list, so I went looking.

Love the nook look! Even the back yard and the pool make me think: 50 Shades of Gray.
(Nope, didn't see the movie and didn't read the book.)