Thursday, June 30, 2022

Testing PicMonkey Mobile App

 


I am a member of PicMonkey Pro and receive updates letting me know when they add new things.
I always do the tutorial just because I LOVE to learn it.
Email came on Sunday AM and said the mobile App for Android phone now has new abilities. 
 I used a white Square
 Added a background,
 changed the color,
 cut myself out of an old photo,
added me to the mix,
place a palm tree on my shirt
and Added the Fonts.
Added a graphic YOU CAN'T STOP Awesome, which was purple, orange and blue
Changed it to black and white
ITS TRUE!
I can do all this on the computer, and now did all of this while on the throne and
in under 5 Minutes.
YOU CAN"T STOP AWESOME
Color Me 

P.S. If I get stuck waiting in the doctor's office, or hospital room, or a long line of traffic, I can create silly stuff and bombard you with it. I even have an app for blogger on the phone.
It's not as easy as on computer but if I am waiting what else could I do?
If you see me in a line waiting, Duck, you may show up on this blog.
P.S.S.. its about time they put these things on Android, Apple users have had it for over a year.




19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes indeed, you ARE awesome! I have never known anyone who can learn so much so fast, including young people. You made a very cool image!

easyweimaraner said...

you are fab...and you can do so much things with this gadgets that's just great!!!

Cathy said...

You are good…. I’d get confused even with a tutorial.

lol I take it you meant to say - can do all this on the phone - I wondered if you meant the throne in the smallest room 😊

Ann said...

You are the leader for team awesome. This is really cool. Nice to have apps like this on the phone for when you are stuck waiting somewhere.

eileeninmd said...

You are awesome. I know you love playing with Picmonkey. Having the app on your phone is twice the fun. Take care, have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Well, all I can add is... AWESOME!!! YAM xx

DawnTreader said...

You're really good at this stuff!

Mevely317 said...

I still say, you should be a spokesperson for PicMonkey!
As you know, instruction booklets and tutorials make my teeth hurt, but you make this sound easy-peasy.
Love the font you chose!

Mevely317 said...

Well, phew ... Blogger just ate my comment. Trying to remember:

I still think PicMonkey should hire you to be their spokesperson. You know, tutorials and instruction books make my teeth hurt -- but you make it sounds easy-peasy and keep the rest of us entertained.
Love the font you chose; that reminds me of the 60's.

Hootin Anni said...

You, my dear, find so much to keep your brain active
...of which I admire.

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL you can't stop awesome, I love it
Hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

You look great in jeans!

photowannabe said...

Sandra you are just awesome.
I love everything you do and how you do it.
My Android has so little space on it that I don't think it will let me do PicMonkey.
You certainly make things fun.
Miss Skinny..You have got that right..."you can't stop awesome".
Dr. appt. yesterday was A-OK. She said nothing about my weight...was so pleased with my BP and it looks like my labs are all in the "normal" range. I am going to go for an audio test next week. My hearing is getting worse..ask Dave..expensive but maybe its time...
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You're so good at that. Yes, playing with that in a doctors office would be fun. Nice job!

Annsterw said...

What a great app! It is always fun to learn new things!

CheerfulMonk said...

No doubt about it, you are AWESOME! 😊

Tigger's Mum said...

While we could imagine you had created the background, the palm tree was really on your t-shirt (even after you told us it wasn't). F bought a portable aircon box this week. The instruction manual looks like 'War and Peace'. The important bit on installation (when you got past the 6 or so pages of 'don't operate this underwater' 'don't try to cook your dinner on it' type warnings), was 3 sentences and no pictures. It also read like a google translate from a non-European language. Fortunately F has an inner mechanic who can look at stuff and work it out. Inner mechanics fail even most basic technology tests and F's ability to read and comprehend tech instructions never gets past the first jargon word, so she remains in awe of what you do with this stuff. xxx Mr T

DeniseinVA said...

You are great at this. I can see why you like this program.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

definitely awesome