Monday, December 12, 2022

Aqua in my Kitchen POO

 


I would love to have aqua in my kitchen, but that is not going to happen. Last week I rounded from the hall and into the living area and there it was. Bright Aqua sitting beside the coffee pot. 

Aqua!

Compliments of Sunbeam shining through two pill boxes.

I am now Trending with America!

Thank you, sunshine!

this is a POO post! (Perfectly ordinary objects) 

PS... The green box is Bob's, the blue box is mine. They contain the weeks supply of pills to be taken at wake up. They live by the coffee pot because that is the first place we go when we get out of bed. Well, maybe not the FIRST place we go. You know what I mean...😁😁




Photography makes one conscious of beauty everywhere, even in the simplest things, even in what is often considered commonplace or ugly. Yet nothing is really 'ordinary', for every fragment of the world is crowned with wonder and mystery, and a great and surprising beauty.
Alvin Langdon Coburn

20 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

LOVE the quote. And you take the rdinary and turn it into the NOT ordinary better than anyone!!! With you, ordinary can be nearly miraculous!

easyweimaraner said...

I would love that too, aqa efurrywhere yeah! ... but the man is no fan of aqua... sigh....

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love the aqua color, one of my favorites. You are right on, you can find beauty in simple things. The sunlight, colors and shadows are beautiful.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
👏 x 87!!! YAM xx

Ann said...

Well that's one way to get aqua in your kitchen.
Love that quote.

NanaDiana said...

I have 'muted' aqua in my kitchen, I have an aqua air fryer and a few other aqua pieces. Love the color. xo Diana

My Mind's Eye said...

As Bob Ross always says that is a Happy Accident
Sun is amazing..well except when it highlights D U S T.
Coffee Pot is my first stop too
Hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

That was gorgeous - my favorite color - every room in my house has some aqua in it. Good catch too!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Mr. Coburn is soooooo right! I've been pondering doing a Picture a Day in 2023...just to remind myself that there is beauty in everything!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a beautiful glow of color.

Mevely317 said...

What a delightful surprise! Who'd have guessed you can make your own sunshine, even accidentally. MadSnapper, that's who!
Love that quote.

DawnTreader said...

Love that quote, and you live by it!!! ♥

photowannabe said...

There certainly is nothing ordinary in your ordinary shots. Love the Aqua...terrific capture.

Sue

Grandma C said...

What a nice way to start the day with a room filled with Aqua.

Rose said...

I so love that quote...I remember one of the first things I saw that made me desire a camera was a yellow rose growing against a stump...and it was through a rusty woven wire fence...how I wished I could take a photo because I don't think one in 10 people would have noticed it.

CheerfulMonk said...

❤️

Linda said...

Great quote and great photos!!

Do you make up a month's worth at a time - or do them weekly?

The Happy Whisk said...

You are funny!!!!

DeniseinVA said...

Enjoying photography as much as we do, you are so right, we see beauty in everything. These photos are great!

Tigger's Mum said...

Like your observation that photography makes you appreciate the beauty in the ordinary.