Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Mad Chatter


Fresh from a windy and cold walk with Beau, while washing my hands, I noted the Windblown Hair Style. Grabbing the ever present iPhone I hid behind it and took three photos of hair only.
I do not wear makeup on walks with Beau.
 

I sat down to tap the collage app to show the hair do to YOU.
There are now 6 new apps on the iPhone, this one is called Pic Jointer collage maker.
You can see a lot of examples of collages and other app stuff on Beaus Blog.
or Not.




While creating the "MASTERPIECE" above, and the Black Duck collages this past week,
I received a notification from Apple stating Tap this for introductions to things you may not know your phone can do.
OF COURSE, I tapped it!
I will spare you the SIX new things I learned. The one I am sharing said    
A simple swipe up from the bottom of your phone will put everything.
you need easy access. Above shows what I see, 
Flashlight, clock, calculator/camera and scanner all on first row.
Plane quite, internet, Wi-Fi Bluetooth 1st square. forget the rest 
I LOVE IT
Do you answer notifications on your phone? I always look at tips that come on desktop, both phones, Chromebook. that is how I learn new things.
I found I can invite anyone without Apple phone to Facetime with me, by sending a link, so watch out people!
I tapped the double window thingy, and it said Mirror Samsung TV, I tapped it and it said enter code, I closed it because I had no code just as Bob said.
What the hell is that on the screen. (of course, it was the middle of a race)
I looked up and there was a huge CODE number on the screen.
COVERING THE RACE CARS! All of them.
I don't know what would happen if I put the code  in because the answer would have been me murdered!
I will find out unless someone here can tell me what will happen.





21 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It was a QR code! The phone must have sent it to your smart T.V. How funny! And I wonder what the link was, did you scan it? The first thing I noticed was your hair, I love it!! It looks much cuter than before. I think you should muss it up every morning.

CheerfulMonk said...

You know a lot more about these devices than I do! I'm impressed. 😊👍❤️💕

DeniseinVA said...

You’re teaching us a lot and your hair looks real cute.

easyweimaraner said...

that techie stuff is sometimes like witchcraft LOL

Ann said...

The windblown style looks good on you.
I never pay much attention to the notifications on my phone.

eileeninmd said...

Your hair looks cute! I never read the notifications on my phone, I tried to disable them. I like the images and collage. Take care, have a happy day!

crafty cat corner said...

I like the new hair do, looks like you have used a 'volume' shampoo, lol
Briony
x

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Nope, I turn off all notifications. I have enough of my own home-made rabbit holes to ramble! YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

Yep, me too. Notifications are disabled on my smart phone.

My Mind's Eye said...

Ramble on MS
I took a windy walk yesterday too. I was having a good hair day.During the walk put up my hood and took it down 87 times. Hair looked like it too.
Hugs Cecilia

Rose said...

I turn off notifications...but have my own reminders that are sent to me daily. I think if you had put the numbers in, you would be watching what ra ing on your phone. It is kind how I watch my youtube channel on tv...I can watch YouTube any time, but to get my channel, it hi as me a code I have to go and enter in my youtube on the computer.

Mevely317 said...

Okay, I laughed out loud about the 'code' obscuring Bob's race! Pretty neat, all the bells and whistles on your phone. If I'm not careful, I might be tempted to get an iPhone. (Like that's ever going to happen. 😱)
Wish I had a nickel for every time I tried to replicate a wind-blown look in my bathroom mirror .....and just look at you. Cute!

Chatty Crone said...

I did know about the swiping upwards and the flashlight and stuff.
Do you know what my grandson said - and he is usually right with his facts.
That phone is all you need to have to put a man on the moon.
It is that smart.

photowannabe said...

Love your windblown look and all the fun stuff you do with that iPhone. I have enough trouble staying out of trouble with my phone apps. I think I will just enjoy yours.
Sue

Ruth Hiebert said...

Leave it up to Sandra to find new apps and new ways of doing things on the phone. I love it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Six new apps, you have a lot to keep you busy!

The Happy Whisk said...

I love how much you're playing with your phone and enjoying it.

No, no notifications on my phone because my phone currently has zero Internet or data. I don't have any apps on there.

Very, very quiet phone.

It. Is. Heaven.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I wonder how much you would pay at the hair salon to get the "wind blown" look LOL.

I always admire you for your continued learning of everything high tech!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I have most notifications turned off these day as it never stops. Now if I want to go look at something I will.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

And then there are those of us (males only one hopes) who suffer from extreme follicular deprivation - just ask a goofy-looking English prince.

Tigger's Mum said...

Haha my humans used the mirror the other way to project their phone stuff (or laptop stuff) onto the tv. I watched movies big like that. Xxx Mr T