Saturday, October 21, 2023

Oh No! she did not! part 1

 


This all started when I had to wear my orange jacket to walk Beau because it was a freezing 59F/15C when I walked Beau, Tuesday morning. I wanted to send me in my orange Jacket and the temps to my SIL who was at 45F.

 I live in a house, without dog nor man, that will pose with me for a selfie. I asked my Samsung A14 how to take better selfies while holding phone at end of my reach. It replied with Show your palm to the selfie mode, close to fist and it counts down 3,2,1 and takes the photo. NOTE above is a spot left for man OR dog in selfie.

I spied Fake Bob Statue on Kitchen Counter and




Oh Well. It does work, depends on what is in front of the selfie mode. Bob said what are you doing? He SHOULD know by now! I mean Really??

I showed him the photos he said but WHY? I said I am practicing in case I want a photo in front of the Eiffel Tower, He said NOBODY cares!  I state "Everyone CARES but YOU!

I ended up with 4 selfies and I wanted you to know, IF I would fly or float and could go to any other country, the first place I would go is this castle in Scotland that has my Great Grand Fathers Family name of Urquhart.    I have 2 E-friends in Scotland, 2 in France, 1 in Portugal, 2 in Britain, 1 Sweden, and I might be stopping by if I figure out how to get there.   

Since I had more selfies, I decided to........................Wait, there's More! to be continued

17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are fantastic pics of you!! You could be a senior model. Bob is mean!! I like the fake Bob better.

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, Bob is so wrong! We love seeing pictures of you and these are so clever.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I like your selfies, keep taking them and showing us!
The last one with the castle in Scotland is a favorite.
Take care, have a happy day!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I have never taken a selfie and never will, of that I am quite sure, but a few years ago, in Hong Kong, the most ubiquitous piece of equipment I saw was the selfie stick - a way to extend your arm, I suppose. Have you thought of trying one of those? Would it help?

Ann said...

No one cares? Obviously he does not know your blog friends. I love seeing your selfies. I take plenty of them myself.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Oh, if only there was a magic portal so that you could come stay with me in Scotland and we'd visit all the places, including Urquhart Castle!!! Meanwhile, selfies and photo magic will have to do! YAM xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

We always enjoy seeing you, so there Bob!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

And to think I've never taken a selfie....look at the fun I'm missing and all the places I could travel! heehee! Love your cute jacket!

My Mind's Eye said...

Well it is there loss for not posing...and our gain. We get to see all your creativity
I love your jacket
Hugs cecilia

DawnTreader said...

Great photo of you in Scotland! ;)

Rose said...

Yes, you cheer us all up with the fun things you do and create...and it is fun seeing you!

photowannabe said...

Sandra, I love your creativity and you in front of "YOUR" castle is fantastic.
That'll show you, BOB!!
Love your selfies and that jacket is wonderful on you.
Sue

Mevely317 said...

Wow, how sparkly GREEN your eyes look in that first selfie. Pretty! (So there, Bob!)

I didn't know you'd so many connections 'across the pond', as it were. I'll bet your great granddaddy would love that one of you in front of 'his' castle. Love the orange jacket!


Ginny Hartzler said...

Are you going to snap all the dog Skeltons there?

Linda said...

We all love you and your selfies! We would love to see BOB, too!
I'm so grateful that Louis Dean likes a lot of attention! He often says, "Linda! Come here! You're gonna wanna take a picture of this!!"

DeniseinVA said...

You are one clever lady and I love these photos of you. Tell Bob yes we love these.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That Scotland photo came our really cute and you look great in it!