Friday, April 19, 2024

Houses with focus on TREES #1

 


What could be better than homes with TREES on Nature Friday.
Driving through some of our streets is like being hugged by Mother Nature. I am a True Tree Lover/Hugger.


I asked CoPilot to help me say why I love trees, 
Trees are not just silent observers of our world; they are lifelines for our environment. 
Trees are like nature’s air filters. Through a process called photosynthesis, they absorb carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) and release oxygen.


They provide habitats for countless species—birds, insects, mammals, fungi, and more
Water Management: Trees act as natural sponges. Their roots absorb rainwater, preventing floods and replenishing groundwater


Last but not least, tree provide us with Emotional Well-Being: The mere presence of trees has a calming effect on our minds. Urban green spaces provide respite from the hustle and bustle, reducing stress and promoting mental health.







13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Some of these trees are prettier than the homes. But some of the yards have so much shade that I wonder if they ever see the sun. But that could be a good thing living in Florida.

DeniseinVA said...

Those are beautiful trees. I do think they add a lot to a home.

Rose said...

I do love these...I love the ones where the trunks are so interesting and love how the top spreads out in that first photo.

Mevely317 said...

After living in the Wastelands (aka, Arizona) so long, I LOVE our trees. Even the leaves!

The only times I'm not so fond are when severe weather threatens and I worry that one will come crashing down on the house. That actually happened to a church friend; she and her family had to move into an extended stay hotel for almost 6 months.

Chatty Crone said...

I could not agree with you more. I love trees and they are lifelines to us. The street was beautiful - what I worry about is the roots into the houses there.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a beautiful tribute to trees! There is nothing more lovely than a street lined with trees.

Ann said...

I didn't even notice the houses in the pictures. I was too busy looking at all the trees.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love all the big beautiful trees we have here in Florida. I stood under one yesterday and remarked at how much cooler it was under the shade of the tree...with a nice breeze! Hugs!

The Happy Whisk said...

Hanging out on lunch break enjoying the shots of trees. They are my most fave of all of nature. Happy weekend!

photowannabe said...

I love trees. I guess that's why we love living where we do. There is so much landscaping and trees everywhere.
they give me a peaceful feeling..which I need after being with Lynne today. I hate Alzheimers...
Sue

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Yet still we destroy trees……..

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are such beautiful big old trees! Hey, glad you liked our flamingo today!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are beautiful and we need to plant more trees all over the place. We need to replenish what has been cut down over the years.