Sunday, June 23, 2024

Pixlr now has AI

 


I received an email stating Pixlr now has AI. I asked it for 
Black and white digital art, senior man driving a small golf cart, with an old golden
retriever standing in the cart. Above s what I got. hummmm
I chose this because twice now I have seen a senior man with an old Golden retriever, once he was pulling him in a child's red wagon and had 3 small elderly dogs on leashes. The second time was Saturday on the way home from Walmart, and he was driving a golf cart down the sidewalk with the retriever standing in between his legs on the floor.
this man loves his pups. I was driving both sightings and no photos. 
what else could I do but Ask AI




I copied and pasted the same command in Bing AI and this is what I got.

 '

I changed the command to senior walk 3 small dogs on a leash and pulling a golden retriever in a child's wagon. Works great pushing with the leash and just how did he get the man in the wagon with the dog. Ha ha









14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The last two are my favorite. Maybe you will run into him one day and can talk to him!!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
PixlR my end has had AI since January and I have been using it only for the abstract background to my Sunday quotes. I don't enjoy it the way you do. I admire your persistence in making it work for you. YAM xx

CheerfulMonk said...

Wow! I'm gobsmacked. ❤️

Ann said...

These are all great. I like the look of the black and white and the subject matter just makes them adorable.

eileeninmd said...

Love the images of the Golden Retrievers, they are my favorite dogs.
Maybe you will meet the senior man with this dogs some day.
Take care, enjoy your day!

DawnTreader said...

I'm not really surprised that your brief turned out quite a challenge for AI... ;)

Rose said...

I would have a hard time picking a favorite.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all very nice, I like the first one best I think!

Mevely317 said...

Awwww, this warms my heart!
The first one, that man looks just like our friend, Frank, and the house(s) practically identical to what Tom's sis lived in while on Amelia Island. The only thing, that Golden looks more like a youngster than a senior dog.

My favorite is the last one. Total joy on the faces of his dogs.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh My word do I love each of these!!!
Hugs Cecilia

photowannabe said...

I really like the first one because it seems real.
The others have special things about them but how do you push a wagon with leashes?
Cute pups though.
I am having a panic attack when getting a notice on email that our Allstate auto insurance has more than doubled for the next 6 months. I really don't know how we will pay it and then on the horizon will be our home owners insurance...California is going to kill us!
Sue

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very well done as always. We too like the last two best. Bet that Golden is enjoying the ride.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Juno said...

Very nice heartwarming images. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those came out really nice.