Sunday, May 15, 2011

Found While Blogger was DOWN

this creature was the size of a pencil eraser, Macro changed him into BIG Spidy

As I wandered the yard with Rebel in hand, I noticed the light shining through the stag horn


 And guess what started blooming on that fateful day?? Our dwarf poinciana POPPED
photo taken at 6:40 AM, it was daylight but the fill flash makes it look dark. YES i was wandering that early because there was NO BLOGGER

 And I noticed at 7:40 AM while I still waited for Blogger to come back, the sticks Hubby chopped back a few weeks ago have new growth all over them.
I might have missed all this PLUS a lot more that I am not posting, if Blogger had not gone down
to see who was wandering in the backyard with me CLICK HERE I was in Snapper Mode While Waiting

I THINK THIS IS HYSTERICAL    GO TO CHATTY CRONE IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW HER

16 comments:

diane b said...

Interesting Garden shots thanks to blogger break down.

RoeH said...

Yuk! I hate spiders. We have the tarantulas here along with the wolf spiders that are as big as a human hand. I'm not sure which is worse. I caught a tarantula once but I think I was operating on pure adrenalin. I guess everything has a purpose, though.

Ann said...

I hate to mention this but aren't you ALWAYS in snapper mode?...lol
Either way I'm glad you found these little treasures in your back yard while blogger was being a pain

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is scary, what you saw while blogger was gone. The spider, but the rest is neat!

Anonymous said...

Chatty Crone is too funny. I really like the spider shot. I need a good macro lens. I put it on my christmas list. Yes thinking of Christmas already is crazy. Thanks!

DawnTreader said...

I scrolled quickly past the spider down to the pretty flower... ;)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pictures, Sandra. There is an advantage to Blogger going down, don't you think????? BUT--I must admit that I missed it!!!!

Have a wonderful 'snapping' day...
Hugs,
Betsy

Scott Law said...

Maybe it's a good thing that blogger was down for a while. Love that spider.

Betty Manousos said...

what gems you captured, sandra!

that spider has been so beautifully captured!

love your artistic shots!

betty xx

Deb said...

great shots...great use of your time...

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Well it's great photography!! Blogger down was a plus for us. I really love the spider.

Regina said...

The spidy is my favorite..they are useful! The small birds steal their webs here for nests though..I use to walk into them all the time:)

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh - you have so many morning hours to look at things! Whew.
Now the spider - lovely to look at - but not delightful to hold! YUCK!

Great shots.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sandra, it is amazing what we can find to do - like take these great photos to share - when not addicted to sitting at the PC waiting for blogger to return. I too was annoyed that it was down, but then went out and took more photos. The spider was my favorite in this group.

Ruth Hiebert said...

So there was some good after all,with Blogger being down.Look at the beauty I would not have seen.Each of these pictures is wonderful.

SquirrelQueen said...

Looks like there was a good side to blogger being down, we all got things done. Not that the Mad Snapper ever stops snapping. :)

I like your spider and the stag horns but the dwarf poinciana is gorgeous.