|Good bye old friends, I will not miss you|
In the past few years I have developed a Scent Allergy, perfumes, after shave, candles, fabric softeners and anything with a heavy scent and I am choking and coughing.
All the cleaning supplies I used for years, now choke me to the point I can't work with them. Above are just a few that I can no longer use. I have tried Green, Not green, expensive and cheap, it all makes me choke.
and anything with chlorine in it could be deadly. You could murder me by closing me in a small room with a bottle of Clorox with the lid off.
When Bob adds chlorine to the pool, I have to come in the house and wait a couple of hours before I can swim...
Last week I found the below video on FaceBook and Voila..
MEET MY NEW SUPER HERO.... Hulk -Hydrogen Peroxide. Who knew a common bottle of peroxide could do all this... I keep it to pour on cuts and scrapes.
NO SCENT and it cleans like a dream, I put full strength in a spray bottle and cleaned glass tables, glass oven doors, counter tops, bathroom tiles and tubs and showers, toasters and kitchen sinks.. and they all sparkled. No harm to me or to the environment....
|25 year old stainless steel sink and drainer|
It did sting when it got in my cuts on my fingers that I did not know were there, but that is a small price to pay. PLUS I paid 1.00 at Dollar General for 32 oz bottle... Cheap and Strong.. woo hooo.