Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Holiday Dream Rewind from 2011



REPOST from 2011......
I love the Chevy Santa Commercials and this one is my favorite.

In the dream, I was terrified, we got out of bed and I followed Bob through the dark house to  the sliding glass door .

Bob was dressed in a  black suit, with black turtleneck, he was standing just outside the door shouting at two Santa's that were floating in the pool on their backs with a lot of beer sitting on their bellies. I was standing in the door with arms extended and a pistol in my hand aiming at the Santa s, shouting move move, I can't see them....I can't see them.....


The Santa's in the dream were just like this guy, you see I have watched this commercial and 2 others over and over, by rewind/fast forward. (This explains the Santa.)

The night of the dream we watched a movie in which the Killer wore a black suit with a black turtleneck. the female cop spent most of the movie with her gun extended, sweeping the halls and down dark alleys. (This explains me with pointing the pistol.)

My question is...
why TWO Santas? why were they in the pool? where did the beer come from? Why was I afraid of two Santa's floating in the pool? Would I shoot a Santa if he floated in my pool? Why was Bob in a Suit when we got out of bed?

18 comments:

Jo said...

Those are a lot of questions! I love the thought of you with a pistol saying: move, move! Great post, Sandra! Grant and I are going a bit loopy with dreams/sleep-imaginations these days: On Saturday night he woke me and asked why I was standing by his side of the bed holding a fire extinguisher. (he has one in his workshop - I wouldn't know which way up to hold it, LOL) and last night apparently I sang a few bars of a hymn in my sleep! I had voice training in my youth and like to think I still keep a note. So of course, I asked if I sang it nicely!

eileeninmd said...

Good morning Sandra. Wow, maybe you should not be watching TV before going to bed. I rarely dream, I think it means I am not a good sleeper. You are getting some great sleep if you are dreaming.. Please do not shoot Santa! Enjoy your day!

Hootin Anni said...

I guess the idea of 'going to bed' SUITS you fine!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

HOLY MOLEY WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR SUPPER THAT NIGHT OR WATCH ON TV?
THAT IS A VIVID DREAM. EVERY SO OFTEN I'LL HAVE ONE WITH SUCH CLARITY I THINK IT HAS TO BE TRUE.
Hugs madi and cecilia

From the Kitchen said...

Sounds like a nightmare to me!! Would you really shoot Santa?

Best,
Bonnie

Rose said...

We always wonder where our dreams come from...Roger has wilder ones than I do. This must have been such a vivid dream to remember it in such detail.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am laughing. Oh no do not shoot Santa.


I had a dream last night.

I dreamt my one Grandson was cheating on his girlfriend.

He was dating four others beside his girlfriend and my daughter in the dream said.
Why are you cheating on your girlfriend?

His answer was BECAUSE. And I dont think he would do that.

Must be dream night for your other lady also Joe.



When I see the image of the guy wearing the suit Sandra.
I thought you did some Artsy with Bob dressed up in suit and tie. Thinking you did a great photo personality from one of your art programs. Just added the beard. Imagination Bob traded his tank tops to a wow office guy.
So thanks for a good laugh this early morning.
Thumbs up!

Gail said...

I would say you are wanting Bob to get down to business and clear the pool of bees faster so you never get stung again...but I know nothing.

Cranberry Morning said...

Have you considered seeing a therapist, Sandra. (LOLOLOL)
Who knows why we have such crazy dreams, huh!
But I'd be very suspicious of a Santa in the pool.

DeniseinVA said...

I would love to answer all those questions. It's amazing what strange dreams we can have. I don't remember too many of mine.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is one crazy dream you were having!

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

That is funny, all your questions are logical! Lol that Bob would be in a suit when he wakes

Ann said...

well that is some dream you had. No clue about all those questions.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I've been having some really interesting dreams lately, too. I always have to wonder why we dream the crazy stuff we do!

Anonymous said...

I smiled through the questions until the very end--Bob's suit--then burst out laughing. A person can only take so much! Sandra, I think it was your beer, that's why you're seeing double! LOL

photowannabe said...

Sandra, your dreams are as wild as mine...I just wish I could remember them.
That was one crazy dream about the 2 Santas.

EG CameraGirl said...

You have such a vivid imagination that I'm not surprised that this Santa has ended up in your dreams. ;)

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh tell Bob he will have sticks and coal in his stocking this year
Hugs C