Sunday, February 7, 2016

Madnsapper crazy




While cleaning the fridge, I found a boiled egg, way back in the nether parts, no idea how or when it got there..

My hubby is now required by Federal Law to register as an Pilot of RC model Air Craft. He has to post in plain sight his AMA number and the Registration number on every plane he flies.
The govt. can't enforce the laws we have so they keep adding senseless laws. As in if someone were going to use a plane for MISCHIEF they would Just Not Register. 


You may not understand my specific kind of crazy,
but I hope you will admire my total commitment to it.



If the above quote is familiar,  you may have seen this card and quote on SnapEditScrap.. With Ann's permission I did a little re-write because it fits Her Madness the MadSnapper very well with a quick edit.
.to view more of my MADNESS Click HERE to see Playing with Fire



15 comments:

Ann said...

Thanks for the link and I do admire your commitment to your kind of crazy. Not only that but I thoroughly enjoy your kind of crazy :)
That's a bit crazy that your husband has to register as an RC model pilot. And are they charging a hefty registration fee with that?

My Mind's Eye said...

Without your commitment to "craziness" our dats would so B O R I N G, keep up the dedication
Hugs
Madi and cecilia

My Mind's Eye said...

Our ...days...not dats

Jackie See said...

Oh so true, damn lawyers...LOL,

Rose said...

I like your kind of madness...

Tell me about government making up new laws that the lawless will ignor anyway. As if there are not enough laws already. And so many people think that is the answer...as long as it doesn't affect them.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, I enjoy your craziness. And I love the quote!
Are the drones considered model aircraft?

Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

DeniseinVA said...

Love, love, love your sense oh humor. Great quote! Silly law!

Inger said...

I guess most wonderfully creative geniuses were slightly mad, so you are in good company, my friend.

DawnTreader said...

Don't leave us hanging like that. I want to know if you cracked the egg and smelled/tasted it! (I was just going to boil myself one for supper, and was wondering whether to boil two, but after reading this post, I decided to just boil one, and not leave one in the fridge for later...)

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Just what we need...more laws. As you said, the bad guys wouldn't register anyway. I like the quote!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

What the what? How nutty! Next thing, kids will have to register their kites.
I do love that quote..think I'm gonna steal it from ya! LOL!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

There's nothing wrong with CRAZY...there's a regular crowd, in fact! It's just that you're the leader...LOL!!...:)JP

EG CameraGirl said...

I love your commitment to craziness, Sandra! :)

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Sandra, your commitment to being crazy is very admirable and I am grateful to you because sane folks are sure less fun!

Anonymous said...

I like that quote! And your madness. I think you're right about those registrations--or lack thereof.