Friday, September 7, 2018

Susans Last Days



PHOTO DUMP... the last of the Susans are in their last days and so are my posts..

I captured 7 of 9 with my cell

Above was one week ago, below is 8/25/2018 The Susan's have bloomed for 5 weeks.

August 25th, 2018 


Susans Last Hurrah is below... there are 4 more buds but the sun is not on them 8 hours a day, they will not bloom.

This is the last Susan Hurrah, Final Flower Bloom
Can you see the different in the flower? New PM let's me paint it with light, with Dodge brush. The photo was under exposed.. And sharpen only the flower petals, not the whole photo. Can you see the change in the flower?

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I see a tremendous change!! You gave it light, and natural looking light! I can't believe how real it looks, I would never have believed that someone actually did this!

crafty cat corner said...

One thing I don't like about this time of year is watching the flowers go over, everything is gradually ending.
Briony
x

Ann said...

I can see the change and that's really cool.
They bloomed for quite a while. Hopefully they will return for another preformance next year.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, your edited flowers are pretty. It is sad to see the end of the blooms!
Lovely flowers and photos. Enjoy your day!

Cranberry Morning said...

Yes I do see the change! I'm happy to report that the Susans here in the North are still showing their sunny little faces!

Karen said...

I've enjoyed your Susans this summer.

My Mind's Eye said...

Susan you have been a most beautiful and faithful friend.
MS you are very good at learning and using all the PM features
Hugs madi and mom

Lois said...

I do see the difference and it is beautiful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

These flowers have brought joy to you and to us on the blog as well. Thanks for sharing their beauty.

Mevely317 said...

I see! I see! Like Ruth just said, these photos have sure brightened my days.

KB said...

I definitely see the change. You made your Susan even more beautiful!

DeniseinVA said...

I shall miss your Susan's and have really enjoyed seeing them over the summer. Yes I can see the difference. Always love your creative ways.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes I see the difference! The photos are lovely.