Saturday, September 1, 2018

Through The Looking Glass


I am not Totally VAIN and have not fallen through my looking glass into Wonder-if-she's-crazy Land.

The story is, I purchased another 2 fancy pants, better known as jeggins, the $3.88 cents kind you might remember.

Three of my 6 new leggings have bright pink in them. I have searched for earrings with PINK, not to be found EXCEPT in lengths of 3 to 4 inches... I have no neck. LONG will not WORK.

I like mine shorter. I found the big 4 inch earings on the left block above.

I Came home and De-constructed them, removing the short pink thingy and customizing to my liking. NO, the long ones did not come with two hooks. I forgot to take a photo of the BEFORE, thus the two hook photo.


The rest of the Story is.... While trying to get a decent shot of the earrings I may have gotten carried away and takes 10 or so selfies.

The photos went from Tablet to Google Photos and auto created a collage.. I did not like it, and while downloading the photos to create this collage in PicMonkey I ACCIDENTLY clicked on something that made an animated gif, not of me but of Black Eyed Susan.

Fret NOT... Animate Susan is coming soon to a blog near you...  You know I love NEW STUFF... I found the Gif Thingy in Google Photos and …………………………… That's All Folks


17 comments:

Linda said...

You always have a treat for us each and every day!!
I wear only clip earrings and I have reworked a few pair of pierced ones by taking the stud part off with wire cutters and glue a clip backing on.
You are so clever trying all these new edit things. I can't begin to figure them out!

Ann said...

You made those earrings so much better. I love the way they look without that bigger piece.
I also love all the selfies. You look like you are having fun.

crafty cat corner said...

You take a good selfie Sandra. I have such a job to get anything worth showing and in the end I give up. lol
Pretty earrings.
Briony
x

Karen said...

Beautiful! Pink is my most favorite color. I like the animation!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhh I do very much agree w you on too long earrings! They look 100% better after your Snapperizing..
My neck isn’t particularly long but I think long earrings look best w hair longer than mine
Hugs
Hic

eileeninmd said...

Hello, the pink colored earrings are pretty. I was expecting to see you model the new jeggings and the earrings. Cute selfies and mosaic! Enjoy your day!

My Mind's Eye said...

OS meant to say I like your action shot too

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I am totally flabbergasted!!! First, they are gorgeous!!! Now I wish my ears were pierced so you could buy and send me a pair. And that you totally re-did them to be shorter is amazing to me! Plus how you could look at these in the store and actually SEE that they could look so different. That is your editing talent coming out. They do not look near as pretty with that big silver dick behind them! You continue to amaze me, and now your talents have expanded to jewelry maker. And they are perfect for you! You look so pretty in them! And you are so pretty, you look about 50 in these photos, really. You look SO good and so cute, the best pics of you ever. I love seeing you smile.

Yamini MacLean said...

hari OM
VERY pretty!!! YAM xx

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad you are having fun! You look great and I like the earrings.

DeniseinVA said...

A lady of many talents and you look good in all your photos. Pretty lady with pretty earrings :)

photowannabe said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this post and you are looking so good.

Those earrings are absolutely perfect. The color and the length.

Good for you!!!!

Mevely317 said...

Way to think outside the box, Sandra! I Love, Love, LOVE your gif, too. That first pic of you in the top collage - wow! Frame-worthy, for sure. Or, you could have it put on an oversize canvas and hung in Bob's bathroom!

Chatty Crone said...

Sandra I love the smaller size - I am not into big ones - I think the smaller ones are way more elegant. What I like about you is that you have fun no matter what you do. I like that. I think they will go great with your pants! sandie

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love the earrings.They are super cute.

Terra said...

You did a great job revamping the pink earrings to be perfect on you.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I think those earrings are gorgeous!!