Saturday, October 27, 2018

Treats not Tricks for Shelter Day

Treats not Tricks for Shelters Day
You can donate to local shelters, where ever you are, they all have website lists of needs...

Today on my other blog, there is more to the story about our newest member of the household, Big Boy.    Please pop on over to see Big Boy's on Fourpawetc.

We are joining Treats not Tricks for Shelters and

you can help, just by commenting on LLB in Our BackYard.  Go to Fourpawetc for details on how to help raise funds, at no cost to you..

6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

B.B., bats, pumpkins, and a haunted woods. You are so creative!!! Perfect for Halloween.

Ann said...

I would say that BB is scaring up some fun for Halloween but he is anything but scary.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I read more of BB's story. I think he has a happy forever home now.
Love the BB Halloween photo. Enjoy your day!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a spooky edit today!!!
Thanks for the shout out!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hey B.B. welcome to your first ever fun HallOween weekend Treats not Tricks
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Goodness, that 'storyboard' between Jakey and Rosy was so cute!
You raise such a good point about shelters' needs. Before moving we purged our linen closet, etc. for the Goodyear facility. You know, I'm kinda saddened we don't hear about any relief efforts for the dogs and cats of Hurricane Michael. This probably makes me sound bad, but I'd much rather donate my time/resources to animals v. people.