Saturday, November 10, 2018

It's Time To....


If you were in your kitchen and saw this, could you resist taking the photo????

Doesn't he look like Santa getting ready for The Big Day? I SHOULD have saved this for the month of December but could NOT!


Sunday AM, it was Time To Change The Diving Watch back an hour... it was also Time For me To Snap! Look Carefully at the bottom right in the collage and you will see what HE thought of me snapping. Can you see Big Boy on his pink blanket in the bottom collage? BB is never far from his people...

Click on photo to enlarge and see the Glare in the bottom right corner when Santa Bob realized what I was doing
You will find a few zillion Big Boy Photos on our other blog Fourpawsetc

15 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

He doesn't look too happy Sandra at being snapped but I love these shots.
Briony
x

Ann said...

LOL, I didn't think of it until you said it but YES, he does look like Santa checking the time. That look in the last picture is the kind of look I would get from Wade when I would try and take a picture.

eileeninmd said...

Yes, Bob does look like Santa checking his list for the naughty and nice.
They are great photos! I had to really look for BB! Have a happy day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Grumpy Santa... nice shots though! YAM xx

My Mind's Eye said...

Yep a ���� Twin... I find it hard to save a great story or photo..but alas currently I have one saved for Tuesday and another for November Final Friday fiction
Hugs c

My Mind's Eye said...

Pic was to be Danta but I see it didn’t come up

photowannabe said...

Love them all and love your "Santa".
He's a very patient man.

Hootin Anni said...

I adored seeing Big Boy! And Santa BOB too.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are good! At least you're not being ignored! heehee!

Mevely317 said...

Ha! That look on Bob's face is soooo my Tom. (Usually accompanied by, "I AM smiling.") Seriously, that first candid of Bob is wonderful. I can almost visualize it printed on a great big old canvas.

Betty Manousos said...

absolutely exquisite shots of bob sandra! how beautifully taken, great angle and lighting. well done:))

p.s. yes, bob does look like santa.

Ida said...

Your hubby and my hubby would both make great Santa Clauses. - Big Boy seems to be doing super well and super loved already.

Ruth Hiebert said...

So you live with Santa.You must be getting all the special gifts.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your right! He does look like Santa.

Chatty Crone said...

That is too funny before i read your answer - the first thing I thought was there is Santa.