Sunday, November 11, 2018

Test Drive In New PicMonkey


OK this is Not a thing of Beauty, and not a work of ART. What it is, is a test drive using New PicMonkey. I started with a blank white canvas, added textures and graphs and dragged and did all kinds of thing to the text. I tested about 6 of the new things and here it is... Now AFTER I learn what I am doing, I will try again.... They have added way to much for my brain to absorb.. PLUS it will not work with Edge as browser, and I forgot how to use Chrome and Firefox... More Brain Cell Food I hope...
Each Added Graphic can be edited with all the tools.... LOOK OUT! I may be PLAYIN


Nov 11, Veterans Day Honors all Living Veterans persons who served in the armed services. Thank you for your service!  The USA has chosen to celebrate the holiday on Monday.  In other countries, they remember the living and the deceased from that past on this day.


15 comments:

diane b said...

Looking forward to your experiments.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
what fun!!! YAM CC

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I enjoy seeing your fun images. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

Mevely317 said...

Not sure why I've not taken time to explore the 'new' PM … but I love seeing your test-drives! #'s 1 and 2 make me smile, but #3 makes my heart swell. (Please never mind me; I get overly sentimental every Veterans Day.)

Hootin Anni said...

How fun. I look forward to your monkeying around! lol

And, thanks for visiting / commenting at my bird blog.

Hootin Anni said...

Omgosh...Dark Shadows! I'd forgotten about that show and watched it faithfully.

My Mind's Eye said...

Very very excellent these editing programs are getting very technical but such fun. My picmonkey was up for renewal 11/6 and the price went up too. Since I have Pizap I decided to cancel picmonkey.
Let me tell you those Blondies are SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. If I make them again there will be way less brown sugar. LOL
Hugs Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

It IS a thing of beauty and a work of art! It is gorgeous! I think your brain is so fried by all these overwhelming choices that you do not recognize how really good you did. And if this is just a test, I can't wait to see what you do after you get used to it!

Ginny Hartzler said...

P.S. I really love the second one as well. Because B.B. is a Cosmic Dog! Quick, call Carl Sagan!! From beyond the grave, of course.

Betty Manousos said...

wow! all of these images are truly terrific! how fun. i especially love the BB image.
happy picmonkeying! enjoy your day, wishing you a great week ahead :))

Ida said...

Looks like you enjoy the New PicMonkey, I still prefer the "old" version. - Nice tribute to the Veterans.

Ann Thompson said...

Looks like a successful play time in the new pic monkey. You'll have it all figured out in no time and you'll be turning out masterpieces

peppylady (Dora) said...

There so much I haven't done when it comes to techie stuff.
Coffee is on

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoy your new toy!

God Bless our Veterans!

Chatty Crone said...

God bless and thanks to all our Veterans!