Thursday, May 30, 2019

WEEE WWWWeee Wee all the way home


WEEEEEEE are HOME......
This is not a pic of Bob, it has Nothing to do with the hospital visit, I found it on a cd from they year 2006 and liked it. I have to say, I am fast approaching looking like a pig from stress eating.

The surgery went well. We arrived at 6 am, his surgery started at 8 am, and we were home by 10:30am.
The Doctor came in to say what she had planned, the circle she drew was 3 times the size of the circle from last week. She said I want to get as much as I can, but we may have to do this again. I said, well good luck with that, because HE says he will not come back for a second surgery.

When she came out to talk to me after surgery she said you will see I took a second piece almost as big as the first, He has two large circular incisions. From what you told me, I decided I better get the other suspicious looking spot since this might be the last one. Now we wait for results.
She said bring him in on the 7th to get the stiches out, I said OH NO, he already has 2 appointmens at your office on 10th and 17th. for ultrasound and results. she said call the office and tell them I will remove stiches on the 10th after the ultrasound and I almost shouted for joy in her face.

Murphy's law did visit, we got up at 4, and Big Boy went out and peed only, no poop.. he ALWAYS poops at 4 am. we left the poor guy home with no pooping, no walk, no breakfast, no egg at 6:30 and when we came home he had been a perfect boy. HE was wild with joy, we think he thought he was abandoned again...
2nd Murphy visit was at 4:30 am, I went through the bathroom door, jammed my little toe and it may be broken. I had to limp and not whine but we made it anyway. (OH NO! I could not wear the shoes I planned on wearing, because they hurt the toe, and I had to change the pants I was wearing because they did not match the shoes I could wear 😁😁 this also meant changing the shirt and earrings)

The good news is After 4 visits to outpatient clinic, I know where every rest room in all 4 halls is found.  One surgery, 6 pees.... He did not go the whole time... how do they do that? I did have 6 cups of coffee and 2 waters. could that be the reason?



17 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad that went well for Bob. Sorry about your toe and having to wear different shoes and then different pants. LOL Glad BB was good while you were gone. Also glad you got the schedule worked out for the 10th. I too always need to know where the bathrooms are and I don't know how the guys hold it so long.

Terra said...

I do think the 6 coffees could be the reason, and good idea to not give your dog 6 coffees, ha ha. I hope the surgery was totally successful for Bob, and sorry to hear about your toe. I am home recovering from surgery, resting and going out on little excursions.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, thank God! I hope Bob's not cross about her removing the 2nd section? Your BB's discipline just astounds me. An author I admire once spoke of her little dog acting out, "Lucy doesn't have accidents, she has DELIBERATES."

PS - Sorry but I had to laugh out loud at your Murphy's Law #2. Except for the earrings, that would be SO me!

My Mind's Eye said...

Thank you for this update Sandra. That is one smart doc to get what she can while Bob had no say so!! I hope there isn't much pain. I guess no swimming until after the stitches are out.
Geeeeez I'm sorry about your toe. That hurt me reading it. Of course you had to change everything when the shoe choice fell thru. Not much they can do for a broken toe I don't suppose except if it is very painful I hope advil will help.

BB is such a good boy. Give him an extra hug for
Hugs Cecilia

photowannabe said...

Happy Dance...Happy Dance!!
Thank you Lord for the best second chance for Bob.
I like how proactive the Doctor was in looking forward and accomodating.
Now get some rest!
Oh my your poor toe. I hope it's not broken and you will heal quickly.
It never rains but it pours on you Sandra...

DeniseinVA said...

So glad she got it all. After you told her Bob would not come back for a second op she saw the writing on the wall. Happy for both of you and I will be praying for good results. Sorry to hear about your poor toe. Hubs did that right before a move we made a few years ago and broke it. Nasty and painful! Speedy healing for both of you. Good boy Big Boy!!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so sorry about your toe. There is nothing much they can do for a broken toe. They cannot put it in a tiny cast. I would have been totally changing all my clothes too! Coffee will make you pee. Sorry about the stress eating, it is really not like you! But at least it was hopefully some comfort. I don't know what you ate since you don't keep any goodies in the house. My latest love are the Utz honey pretzels, yumm. Very low calories and delicious. I think Bob needs a counselor to tell it to him straight about what he puts you through! He needs to shape up and do what needs to be done. But of course he would never go. I hope you will be able to get some sleep.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am glad the surgery is over and the doctor took care of Bob. Sorry about your toe, that must hurt. Kudos to BB for being a good boy while you were gone.. Sending prayers for Bob's complete recovery!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

So glad this wasn't another "there and back again"!!

Hope your toe feels better real soon!!!

Rose said...

I am so glad to see this...I just got in from Walmart, etc. And figured by your comments things had gone well....so glad you got out of there early!

Ann said...

I'm so glad that all went well. It sounds like this doctor is really great at working with you to make it more accomodating for Bob. I'm surprised he would go back in to have stitches removed. Wade and the ex both would always say they didn't need to go back to the doctor, they could take them out themselves.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I am also glad it went well for Bob. And wish him a smooth recovery.
Coffee is on

Ruth Hiebert said...

Good to hear that at least the surgery is over. I trust the results will be good news.

Chatty Crone said...

Kind of a bittersweet day. I sure hope they got everything - can they do the MOH procedure where they take pieces of it and look and if it is still there they take more?
Oh Big Boy was scared he was abandoned - but you proved you came back.
I am so sorry about your toe.
What is the ultrasound for?
Hugs, sandie

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Thanks for the updates on Bob's surgery, but sorry to read about the return visits and especially about your possible broken toe. Now, hopefully you can rest a bit and relax after such stressful week.

Betty Manousos said...

glad to hear that all went well for bob. sorry about your toe, that must hurt.
bb is such a good boy.
sending thoughts and prayers for bob's complete recovery!

big hugs!!

Inger said...

So glad he had the surgery. I hope the results will be good. And glad too that the doctor was so cooperative this time around.