Sunday, December 1, 2019

Accidental Holiday Header


I dragged out a header I made a couple of years ago, featuring Santa Bob on the Beach,
 Decided I did not really like it.
Found a wreath and some other junk, 
added to an old Santa Bob in his rocking chair header from a year ago.
Still not happy, I found another wreath in Sketchpad.
Messed around with it, still did not like it
Deleted Big and myself and sat starting at the wreath. I
 decided to fiddle with the blend mode, clicked on HARDLIGHT 
and Wow! I loved it
When I came to from the fog of playing in PicMonkey,
 I ended up with the header you see today.
There is no method to my Madness, 
I just play and drag and click on buttons until I find something I like. 
Be glad I did not post ALL the creations here.
I may have Madly Clicked on every blend mode in the software.
Unlike a coloring book, I can back out of anything at anytime.




16 comments:

Ella said...

Have a wonderful December month!
Hugs!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I LOVE your creativity my friend!!! YAM xx

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

They are all cute holiday headers. I always liked the Santa Bob on the beach. Your new header is pretty, you are creative.
Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

Pam said...

Aw...that is cute.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love them all! You should change it every few days! lol I should change mine now that it's Dec! Have a fabulous day...you and Santa Bob!

Mevely317 said...

LOVE it! The candy canes look so whimsical ... plus, I'm taken by the 'Merry and Bright' font.
'Suppose deep down, I've been afraid of messing up. But like you said, unlike a coloring book, I can erase my mistakes with a push of the button.

Chatty Crone said...

HAPPY DECEMBER!
I have to say I disagree with you - I do love your new header, but I LOVED all the others too - I can't believe you didn't. You are very talented!! sandie

My Mind's Eye said...

MS I say if your method works....stick with it. I love this header
Hugs cecilia

photowannabe said...

You truly are the MADSNAPPER ...
Love what you did and your creativeness.
Playing hookey from church today.
Its raining and cold and Dave and I just feel a bit under the weather...not bad, just blah.
Trying to get enthused about eBay and just not "feeling" it.
So...
Gonna pay a few bills and just vegg today.
(:0)
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is really both classy and pretty! Next favorite is the cute Santa Bob one where he is sitting under the palm tree, it is adorable!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I do like the header you chose.

Ann said...

I love the final header. That's how I always did my playing. No rhyme or reason just keep trying things till I like the way it looks.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy December

Rose said...

If you had attempted to post everything, you would probably still be working on the post...LOL Just kidding...

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Don't ever quit experimenting!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you are having fun and I like your Christmas header.