Saturday, July 11, 2020

Another New Gadget Purchase



While using QVC to shut down my brain at bedtime, 
you know brainless STUFF requiring no thought,
 I saw a re-chargeable desk lamp and though I want one for the table by my rocker.
Do we care that I opened the wrong end of the box, thus creating and upside down photo?

The next day I checked Amazon to see if they had them, they did, but I decided it was to short and I awoke from an hour of perusing rechargeable lights and found I had ordered the above.

I am a battery hater and try not to buy anything that requires the use of them. they are polluting our world and also cost a lot of money.



This is our "Coffee Cafe" ☕😜which includes morning pills since neither of us can remember them if they are not in plain sight.
 Bob has trouble seeing the bottom of the cup on the right and spills the coffee. I wanted under counter lights but they all require batteries. 
Or so I thought!

Just brush it gently and on and gently brush it off.


no, you can't see it from the front, but you can see my thumb on the right.

 I held the camera down to show you the underneath view. and again at sight level below.
This Blog IS a full service Blog..


The other thing you need to know, is it came in a set of 2 and also include 
TWO of the cutest 6 inch USB cords. You know Baby Cords.
And Require NO Batteries. Of course it has a rechargeable one, but says it will last for YEARS!

Actually I got the lights and two cords with battery inside for less that a package of batteries.!
Are You Wowed YET?
Another wow moment! I did the collage below with my PHONE! I did all of this with my PHONE!
I would stop watching QVC but then what would I post about?
ALSO Now I have at least 87.2 USB cords in the house. I think they must 
Propagate!
OR I am afraid to toss one of them out because who knows what it goes to.

Dimmable Touch Light | WILLED Buit-in 1000mAh Large Battery Rechargeable LED Tap Lights | Magnet Stick on Closet Light | Portable LED Puck Night Lights for Cabinet, Wardrobe, Counter, Kitchen, Bedroom

by WILLED


22 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very cool! NOW, where did you get it and how much did it cost? Amazon, right? I am going there now. I need to think about buying it. But then, you always knew that.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I found it on Amazon and put it in my cart. And the longer you touch it, the brighter it gets. Tired tonight, I will decide tomorrow. Hey, did you hear that WM is going to get their own subscription service, like Amazon Prime? $98.00 a year. Next day delivery and other perks. We will not be getting it so far.

Ella said...

Very cool thing! We have solar panels, and a small lamp always burns in the hallway and on the stairs!
Handy if you have to go to the kitchen at night to drink water!
Have a great weekend, Sandra! Hugs!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OOh - neat! Am going to look these up too. YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

Our living room is a sunken living room so, I've often thought of getting motion lights for stepping down into the room from other rooms. (We do have under the cupboard lights in the kitchen). This is a good thing. Now, I'd really like to the .2 cord!

crafty cat corner said...

I also like these and could find lots of uses for them. You should get commission for advertising, lol
Briony
x

Linda P said...

I like to see all the gadgets that makes your life easier in your home. Have a restful weekend Sandra.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

These rechargeable lights are a great find. It is a good idea to use them under the cabinet too. I might be adding them to my cart.
Enjoy your day!

Ann said...

That was a bright idea to buy those. Now I want to go watch QVC but then I know I'll want to buy all kinds of things.
I have a pill that I have to take twice a day. I have no problem with the one in the evening because I just take it with all my vitamins but the one in the morning if I don't have the bottle right in front of the coffee maker I'll forget to take it.

Gayle said...

I have one of those short USB wires. They are great here and there.
I use KFC 'sides' containers for wire storage. Wind them around my hand which forms the perfect size circle to place in the container. Snap the lid on and they stack perfectly.

Rose said...

I seldom watch QVC, but I sure know a lot of people that do have fun just watching. Maybe I should try it sometime.

Mevely317 said...

What a cute idea! After Tom kept complaining he couldn't see to read (at the kitchen island) I bought something similar-looking at WM only they're battery-operated and he keeps 'forgetting' to turn them on. *sigh* Now I'm thinking these you're showing would be perfect for our bedroom closets. WHO, I ask you, WHO builds a house with no closet lights.

PS - I was going to tell you about that WM membership, but Ginny beat me to it.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh how cute are they...and perfect for the Coffee Cafe ambiance...
Dang you are a great shopper of gadgets
Hugs Cecilia

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is SO cool! We hate batteries here too and use rechargeable ones when we can. I love lots of light and I'll look at AZ. Thanks!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I do like those lights. May have to check on Amazon for them.

Chatty Crone said...

SANDRA THOSE LOOK PRETTY COOL.I forgot I had caps on - sorry. I am the same as you - I have so many wires and cords here and I have no idea what they go to, but am afraid to get rid of them! lol

DeniseinVA said...

I have a thing about lights and have others around the house but one by one they stopped working (different brand). I love the look of these.

photowannabe said...

I really like these too but where I need one the most under my kitchen cabinet is much too far from the outlet. If I can figure that out..into the cart it's going to go.
Sue

Inger said...

I've never watched QVC -- it's the shopping channel, right? I will check it out when I'm done reading blogs. After all, I now like WM, so who knows? Not that I need anything.........

CheerfulMonk said...

We mostly use rechargeable batteries, they are a great invention.

Thanks for telling me about the WM subscription, my trouble with WM is they are often out of things I want to order so they're not quite as reliable as Amazon. We do use Amazon Prime.

Jo said...

Dear Sandra, I AM wowed. Brilliant! I love the baby cords too. Thanks for your kind words re my return home. I've been very tired and as I am attached to a vacuum pump which aids wound healing I am on the bed all day. Imagine how the cats love it. Be safe. Jo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like they were a good idea!