Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Will it ever end???

 



See what I MEAN?



We walked Big, Bob was cutting grass, I got in the pool to do excercises, I decided to get out and use the bucket to slush off the deck that was covered in pine needles and stuff from a storm.
I stepped up and again up and 3rd up I stubbed the big toe on the lip of the pool and
YOWLED.
It bled and bled and bled. I hobbled all over the house putting peroxide on it and trying to wrap a toe I could not reach, to stop the bleeding.
It stopped, after it throbbed for and hour 

I took one last photo and here we are.... 

MadRapperSnapper presents


Yo! ya gotta know

 life is pain, that is plain, 

Ya stump ya toe and ya gotta know,

when the blood runs red, ya gotta get it in ya head,

when ya break that skin, don't jump around bleeding and acting like a fool. You just can't get back in that pool

You head indoors, bleeding on the floors,

hobble down the hall, hoping ya don't fall.

Grab the peroxide ,soak that toe,

 yowl in pain, bending down to the flo

Prop up the foot and try not to yell as you grab your cell, cause a MadRapperSnapper  is  now the 

MadWrapperSnapper of the bloody bloody toe, and now you know and you know you know.





24 comments:

Linda P said...

Oh dear Sandra. Time to put your feet up and recover. I like the rap, but not the accident to your toe.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh wow! I am so sorry to hear about your poor toe. You must have put those rhyming words together while you were in a considerable amount of discomfort. You are impressive!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Ouch.
I do love your rap. Get better soon.

easyweimaraner said...

oooouch! that hurts.... we hope it heals up quickly and without more pains and trouble... POT to you ;O)

eileeninmd said...

Hello Sandra,
I like the rap, that looks like it hurts. I hope you toe heals soon.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

OUCH!!! It may have hurt but it brought out the rapper in you.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
The toe may be stubbed
but the muse was rubbed
and a fine fine rap
arose from the crap.

Yeah, say so... YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

wrapper snapper...your toe dressing is dapper. you say ouch, that means couch...sit all day, and there you stay.

Rose said...

Mad Snapper Rapper...what is that old story about the big toe? I will have to try to remember to look it up.

Gayle said...

After feeling your pain - ouch - my first thought was more time to sit and be creative.

Martha said...

You are a legit rapper! I hope your toe is feeling better. It's always something!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Wicked 2020 keeps on sharing but I got news for 2020 sharing is not Caring...so just stop sharing 2020
Love the post
Hugs cecilia what a bad OUCH

Anonymous said...

ONG! You poor little thing! Hopefully after the bleeding stopped, you put some ice on it to alleviate the swelling & perhaps some of the pain, although it certainly was GREAT inspiration to write that rap!,...jp

Ginny Hartzler said...

OH, I am so sorry! It must have hurt like crazy! It for sure has not hurt your talents nd creativity any! You know what they say, you must suffer for your art. Plus, you are also likely a starving artist. The god part is you have avoided the emergency clinic and E.R. Let me know how the nail is doing whenever you look at it.It may come off.

Chatty Crone said...

I love the song - not your pain. When I read about it my stomach turned!

photowannabe said...

Awww, Dear Sandra...
Even in your moments of pain and your hour of need, you still give us an adventure in blogging.
That looks Painful...hope you heal quickly so you can get back in the pool and not be the MadWrapperRapperSnapper any longer...but I do love your Raps..
Sue

Mevely317 said...

Applauding wildly! I'm generally not fond of rap ... but yours is so clever and I can totally visualize you gettin' on. Was Big startled and worried?

Why is it I wonder, injuries to our toes and fingers feel more painful than other places? Glad to know you're taking good care of it.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

On the bright side, it gave you time to write that awesome song LOL!

Hang in there Sandra!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love your creativity but am sorry about your toe!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Ouch!!! So sorry about that. Hope it's feeling better.

Inger said...

Amazing, a terrible toe injury inspired such a great rap! I think you're on to something here.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Ouch! Mama always said to be careful.😊

meowmeowmans said...

Ouch! So sorry to hear about your toe. But we DO like your rap. Hope you heal up real soon.

diane b said...

Ouch you poor thing. A difficult place to reach too. Hope you heal quickly.