Saturday, March 27, 2021

Carturday Art Parturday Art

 


A few days back, I saw a post on Romping and Rolling in the Rockies. She took a photo of a Tanager which was gorgeous and Played with it in Photoshop, making the background using the colors of the bird.

 I wanted to see if I could do the same in PicMonkey since Photoshop sometimes makes me use HBO words.. My tutor for Photoshop died a few years ago and I got lazy and stopped using it and now have forgotten a lot of what I learned.

Aparrotly, this may be slightly squawkward, using her ideas so I am just winging it...

the plan was to take the colors from my bird and make them as a background. Being slightly MAD I took it a step further.  Let me know when you can no longer stand me playing in PicMonkey.

If you want to see my first Parrot Art using Microsoft Image 9, way back in 2009, look at the top of the post and click on digital Images... 

21 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I will NEVER get tired of your experiments, which equal either beauty or fun. This is stunning!! Gorgeous! You did a perfect job, and I think you can learn anything!

Tigger's Mum said...

This looks like lots of fun. And you made us look up tanager. We'd never heard of them and wondered if someone was messing with an image of a teenager.

CheerfulMonk said...

Neat!

Hootin Anni said...

I like it! Very much!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love the parrot and your colorful photo!
Take care, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

I never get tired of seeing what you do in PicMonkey. You keep right on creating. This parrot picture is beautiful. I love the colors.

Rose said...

I give you an A+++...this is fabulous!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
It is art, you Mad Snapper you!!! One can never tire of art... YAM xx

Martha said...

It's beautiful and I love the iguana on your header, I once had a pet iguana named Luigi :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is gorgeous! I could spend SO much time with photos and love every minute! But then I wouldn't visit anyone...and then who would visit me! hahaha! Love these colors. I think I'm wearing them today!

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL Aparrotly...that made me giggle
The art work is gorgeous
Hugs Cecilia

Carol Henstra said...

I enjoy your Monkey shines . I do remember your first one you did. Keep up the Monkey Shines .

Mevely317 said...

Nope. I'm never going to get tired of your art work. Not happening.

This parrot looks frame-worthy! (... I mean if someone's decor were to match.)

Chatty Crone said...

Amazingly beautiful!

Forsythia said...

Aside from his blueness, I noticed your awful puns. I am green with envy.

Inger said...

I will never get tired of you playing in these various places. The results are always interesting and, as in this case, gorgeous.

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a lovely picture.

DeniseinVA said...

Beautiful creation, love the colors!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You did good, I like the looks of that photo.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It all looks pretty creative to me.

Betty Manousos said...

i've never get tired of saying how creative you are!
such a beautiful creation!