Thursday, March 11, 2021

Miscellaneous Moments!

MISC #1

 Bob and I were walking Beau, We met our neighbor John who loves to talk as much as I do. Most of the time we meet going opposite ways, chat and move on.

On this day we met at the 4 way stop, and ended up walking along together. John was against the left curb, Bob against the right curb, holding Beaus leash, I was in the middle of the street.

We were managing the social distance thing, but there was a problem for me. 

Both John and Bob have extreme hearing problems.  As we walked John was talking up a storm in my left ear, Bob doing the same in my right ear.  

Neither of them Knew the other was talking, 

I was dying with laughter trying to carry on two conversations with them about different subjects.

Think stereo system with sound from each speaker playing a different song....😛😛😛

I AM THANKFUL I CAN HEAR and TALK

Misc #2
My oatmeal is on a plate. the small part if for Beau the Beautiful Canine. Mine has walnuts and rasins, his does not. I use the plate to make it cool faster. I feed it to him off the end of my finger.
He sucks it off like a baby taking a bottle.

I AM THANKFUL WE FOUND BEAU

Misc #3
 Blogger TIP.

If you are creating a post in blogger,  and the silly thing keeps doing double spaces and you want single space,  look to your left, and the drop box that says Paragraph, change that to normal. It will then behave itself. 

No, it will not stay that way, sometimes it stays and sometimes NOT. This IS Blogger...

I AM THANKFUL I FOUND BLOGGER AND ALL OF YOU....


21 comments:

Tigger's Mum said...

We like that kind of blog - someone having a fairly normal day and being grateful for it. Have more fairly normal days.... Mr T & F

easyweimaraner said...

LOL love it!!!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m thankful I found you!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I am always repeating things to my hubby, he has a hearing problem. I hear too well, LOL. My ears are sensitive to sounds. Things will be normal soon! Take care, enjoy your day!

Ann said...

I like your misc. post. I'm picturing the three of you walking down the street and you trying to keep up both conversations. It gave me a little giggle.

Hootin Anni said...

That's hysterical. What a conversation that would be. I'm wondering what Beau is thinking as he scouts out the 'hood, listening to all three of you.
The single space can be accomplished simply by typing html.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Yeah, that defaulting to "Paragraph" is a typesetting thing from publishing that appears to have crept into the recent update. For those of us who have been career typists, it's a pain! It should stay on "Normal" once you've set it though. The only reason it wouldn't is if you hadn't remembered to do it right before starting the post and some part still held the 'memory' of paragraph mode.

I love that Beau gets to share your oatmeal!!! YAM xx

Martha said...

Oh no, two people that can't hear at the same time?! How did you keep yourself from bursting out laughing the whole time?! MY hubby has said some funny ones lately. I really need to start writing them down to share on my blog.

Mevely317 said...

Too funny about the stereo stroll! I wonder if that's how translators or diplomats get to feeling?
Thanks for the tip on spacing. I've been doing what you shared a while back: Hitting the SHIFT + ENTER keys simultaneously, but now I'm going to do this.

Thankful for YOU being here!

Rose said...

You about made coffee spew out my nose...that is just hilarious.

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL BOL BOL MS stands for Middle Sandra today. BLess you heart between two men who can't hear. I noticed that double spacing early and thankfully found the cure. Hugs...........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
Cecilia

photowannabe said...

Another good laugh for me this morning.
that's so funny about the stereo conversations. I have to admit my hearing is less than stellar now and it annoys Dave so much..but hey, I'm walking and talking and doing the best I can.
I am definitely thankful for Blogger and that I found you..
We may never meet in this lifetime but that's okay too.
Eternity is forever.
Sue

Carol Henstra said...

Good laugh for me this after noon. I am thankful for you as well. I enjoy your blogs .

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh, I can just picture you trying to keep up with two different conversations . I hope you didnt answer the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Millie and Walter said...

You must live in a quiet neighborhood that you can walk down the middle of the street with out fear of getting hit. That is too funny about the stereo with different songs in each ear.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Such a cute story about walking, talking, and listening to two conversations at the same time!!! What a riot!! As for the oatmeal on a plate for Beau, Moon loved oatmeal too. Unfortunately Copper had been hit when he went near table food, so he would never partake...so very sad. While I have you, I made YOUR CHOCOLATE (with almonds) and it is great!!!...jp

Linda said...

Sandra, I am so very thankful for you! You brighten my day and make me laugh. I love you and the way you look at Life! SO happy you have your Beau.

Chatty Crone said...

I enjoyed and liked your appreciations today! I appreciate you!

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a cute story and the oatmeal is my kind of oatmeal. Healthy for both of you. My other half does not like it. Does Bob?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is funny about the walk. Mark is totally deaf in one ear, other is fine. I laugh sometimes when I call him outside because he always looks in the wrong direction. Thanks for the help with blogger.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm trying to write something and I need each line below each other and the normal isn't working for me.