Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday Magic

 


Ginny, of Let Your Light Shine,  and I have the same camera, she posted Fireworks and said she used firework settings. I thought, I have Firework Settings?

Well Yes! I do and did. Above is the lights in my nook with camera set on Fireworks.

there were no fireworks and it was daylight outside.
but I never let my any of my efforts be wasted. 
My Mad Mind took flight and cruised to PicMonkey..
You know the rest of the story.


I fiddled here and I fiddled there,
I searched my mind until I yanked my own hair.
Nada, just Nothing came to me, 
I thought just WHAT do I see?
This needs a Fairy, My Mind said to me.
And then I thought, what happens when a fairy comes from afar?
Well of course, I know, She wished on a STAR!
And then it occurred to me,
Her wand Exploded and burst into Three.

Graphics' provided by PicMonkey 
Imagination by ME


22 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Yay, Sandra!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very clever! But you know what I see in the original first photo? I thought it was under the sea, one of those luminous jellyfish. Can you see all his tentacles floating upward? And his luminescent light...Yep, it looks exactly like that.

Tigger's Mum said...

Great imagining from both you and Ginny - I see her jelly fish too. Have you ever eaten jelly fish? A Chinese client made me try some once. It was strangely crunchy! (and not something I will make a habit of eating). F

Anni said...

Love what you created. Both with the camera setting and P M. But best of all is the poetic creation!!

eileeninmd said...

Very creative! I see the jelly fish.
The Fairy is cute!
Have a happy day!

Ann said...

The first picture may not have been what you wanted but it's kind of cool and I do see Ginny's jelly fish. I really like the color of it too.
Now for your edited version, I just love how your imagination works. It's fantastic and the fairy and stars were the perfect addition.

Martha said...

You do have a great imagination Sandra! :)

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Marvellous Monday Moment!!! YAM xx

Mevely317 said...

Neat! Now I'm listening to Perry Como in my head, "Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket ...."

My Mind's Eye said...

I have night landscape and night portrait every now and then I remember to use them especially for photos at dusk
Hugs Cecilia

Inger said...

Your imagination knows no bounds and how great you have a blog so you can share it and we can all enjoy it. Have a nice week ahead.

bobbie said...

I thought jellyfish too!

DeniseinVA said...

You are so clever!!!

photowannabe said...

You definitely are a poet and a creative one at that!!
You make something fun out of something mundane.
Doing better today and Life marches on...
Hope your day is great.
Sue

Pam said...

Haha...that is funny. I just realized the other day that they edit program I use will allow me to make videos with my pics. HAHA....who knew.

Chatty Crone said...

I love those!

Ruth Hiebert said...

You created a lovley picture.

Linda said...

And I LOVE your imagination!!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I always seeing the products of your imagination!!!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

WOW what a great imagination and creativity you created, Sandra, and all from checking a camera setting ! That added fairy was the perfect addition.

LC said...

Your imagination ignited with gorgeous results!

Ida said...

I must say I love your mad skills on PicMonkey and your creativity with it. This is super cute.