Sunday, December 12, 2021

The Answer to Which leggin do I LOVE

Nov 2019


 This is the answer to the question on a prior post, Which Leggins do I love the most and which do I like the least.  

Most loved is # 1, the flamingo purchased in November 2020, in the midst of Pandemic Lock down.


Cecilia, Linda and Monica picked Flamingo as my favorite !

I love flamingo Santa, Candy Canes, Sloth Santa in that order.

Please do not click on photo and make larger to see better. UGH


Most despised was bought in Dec 2019, and here you can see why.

Yes, that is my well-known photo bombers, Bob and Big Boy. 
Yamini, Myra, Ginny, Ann , Rose and Beatrice 
all picked the HO HO stripes.
Rose even gave the Reason. My OCD doesn't like them because they don't MATCH!
also
I Never No Never wear stripes going round and round!
Why did I buy them? I did not try them ON first.
The Stripes do not match up
Stripes make legs look fatter
Stripes make point out the fact my legs are crooked

MY OFFICIAL and Oh so Ugly Walkin Leggin 
and have been approved by Beau
He could care less what I wear and I try not to think all the traffic flowing past us

Ginny, Myra, Ann, Beatrice guessed most hated
Linda guessed Most Favorite
Tigger the cats in pjs are Sloths.




13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

That was fun! Of course, partly because I guessed right! It also prompted me to visit WM today and look for more leggins. They had none that I liked, and most of the lines were about halfway to the back of the store.

Tigger's Mum said...

Oh. Sloths in PJs? Who thinks up these designs? Or does someone just go "I know - flamingoes" " oh bother done that, how about giraffes?" "No that's been done too" "I bet no one has done sloths!" "What'll we do next year? How about a cane toad; that'll be popular."
We do like your flamingoes tho. And F is also scathing about stripes and checks that don't match up. So you haven't got that on your own.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The candy cane flamingo leggings are cute, they would be one of my favorites.
I have not bought clothes for myself in a long time. When we go to Walmart we head right for the food and the personal items. Take care, enjoy your day!

Rose said...

I had no idea which was your favorite. I thought all were cute except the ones we hate. I almost commented on I know the stripes across has something to do with the way fabric is made, but surely they could come up with a solution to stripes always going around!

Mevely317 said...

I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next time.
Love that photo of MadSnapper in the wreath!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
LOL - fun all the way, stripes or no!!! YAM xx

My Mind's Eye said...

I have never worn leggins...I don't like tight fitting clothes. You have a gift for finding the most unusual
Hugs Cecilia

photowannabe said...

I missed the sloths in pjs. I thought they were cats...I never wear stripes going around for the same reason. Not so pretty for my fat thighs. Even though I have lost quite a bit of weight I haven't been able to get rid of my "Riding Britches" handles on my thighs and around my knees. Tight leggings are a no-no where I am concerned...
Love your Christmas-y pictures too.
Staying home from church today.
Dave has been doing too much and I think he's just plain worn out. So he's still in bed and I have the house and my Christmas Tree lights on all to my self for a while.
It's been raining on and off all night long.
A perfect day to stay inside and have another cup of coffee.
Sue

Anni said...

Sloths?! I woulda never guessed.

Inger said...

Sorry I missed the contest. I would have picked the flamingo. I didn't see the sloth.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love any photo with you in it. 😊

Ann said...

Yeah, I guessed right. I've noticed the leggings with the stripes never match up. I have a few pairs and it kind of drives me nuts that they never bother to match the pattern up when sewing them together.

DeniseinVA said...

Yes well, I seem to have been totally unobservant ;)