Monday, December 13, 2021

Thank You Tigger and F for blog fodder

My Mother Collected Frogs, seen in Prior POST. She loved all things frog.


Above is Tigger, from Tiggers Wee blog and  This is the comment from Tigger and F that gave me the idea for this post.

Tigger has left a new comment on your post "The Answer to Which leggin do I LOVE":

Oh. Sloths in PJs? Who thinks up these designs? Or does someone just go "I know - flamingoes" " oh bother done that, how about giraffes?" "No that's been done too" "I bet no one has done sloths!" "What'll we do next year?

 How about a cane toad; that'll be popular."
We do like your flamingoes tho. And F is also scathing about stripes and checks that don't match up. So you haven't got that on your own.


 I laughed long and loud at the comment about my leggins and it made me Remember my mother who had the Ultimate Collection of Frogs. 

Taking the comment How about a cane toad, to heart, as MADsnapper always does, I searched for Santa Frogs. I had a blast and hope you will too.


These Funny Santa Frogs were found on Ebay and all are for sale if you are interested. The one above is on a set of tea towels, what could be better at a Christmas Tea than frogs playing horns.
Tigger, I found no leggins with Santa Frogs, so feel free to start getting them ready for sale next year.


Two of my favorite ornaments. I would buy the bottom one for mother but have no way to get it to Heaven.
Go HERE for the time of your life and 87 Santa Frogs. You will be surprised at what they come on,

What candy does a frog like?  Lollihops

What drink does a toad love? Diet Croak





14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, now I have a frog in my throat. And I will likely dream of frogs tonight. Makes me think of that old song "Froggie Went A'Courtin". SO many people collect frogs!!!

easyweimaraner said...

the mama has a small frogg-collection too... she maybe thinks they are princes , but we have some doubts LOL

Ann said...

I love that last frog ornament. So cute.

Rose said...

Oh, my, I love frogs, too, but never collected them. Well at one time had two.or three little ones. I love. Love. Love that last ornament.

My Mind's Eye said...

Croaking: Ribbet ribbet ribbet
I like the Christmas frog
Hugs cecilia

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Hehehe, well that kept you out of mischief for a minute or 87! YAM xx

DeniseinVA said...

Cute frogs! My daughter-in-law has a cute collection of frogs. These are fun as I am partial to the little darlings too. Fun post as always ::)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I like all kinds of critters...have some little rubber duckies AND rubber turtles in my Jeep! Have fun!

Chatty Crone said...

What a great way to remember your mom!!!!!!!!

photowannabe said...

So cute and when I read the comment about cane frogs I knew you would hop to it and do the research...Cute ornaments.
I added several more photos to my blog.
We were sent some so now I have pictures of the newest member to the family. she's a cutie.
Thank Beau and you too for the Ecard. Love it.
Sue

Hootin Anni said...

These frogs are darling. I have an antique (iron) frog door stopper.

Mevely317 said...

Scratching my head ... how on earth did I not see your original froggy post? I even went back to my blog -- to discover I hadn't made a single post in all of March 2018.

ANYWAY, those froggies are adorable. Yes, I'd buy some leggings, but not sure about the others. Wish I knew someone to buy that tea towel for.

CheerfulMonk said...

Wonderful idea. I'm grinning from ear to ear. 😊

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are some cute frogs. I like that people collect things. I have giraffes, lady bugs, campers and the Eiffel tower. In my early 20's I collected mushroom photos and nic nacs. I wouldn't dare eat a mushroom but now I love them.