Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Impressionist Era

 


Sitting in my chair
Holding iPhone
Poking iPhone
Poke it, take a photo.
Poke it take another photo.
WOW! my feet look like the feet of a statue at Ringling Art Museum
This is called Impressionist.
ART does not need to be innovative to be good!
this might be Off the arts?
or maybe it is a brain art?

A true artist should please no one but themselves!
Are you impressed? If you are impressed or not impressed, this must not be impressive.
You will have another chance on Caturday Art this coming Saturday
Did I hear someone say be still my beating art!



15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They look wooden!

DeniseinVA said...

I am impressed and chuckling at the same time :)

Ann said...

You crack me up. I love your art and your jokes

eileeninmd said...

Lol, I had a chuckle this morning over your art work and subject.
Take care, have a great day!

easyweimaraner said...

haha... a super paw-fect toesday post

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
LOL - your toes do indeed look like a work of art... YAM xx

Hootin Anni said...

After I made corrections on my new post this morning, I Was Hungry for sausage links for breakfast. Now seeing your art work...not so much. What a fun lady!!!!!

Mevely317 said...

Ginny's right ... they do look like a wooden carving!
Next stop, a kiosk on your Avenue of the Artists. Yikes, I can't remember the name?!?!

FUN, yes sirree!

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you crack me up. Feet and knees are my least favorite body parts. However, I am extremely happy to have two functioning feet and knees for my walks
Hugs Cecilia

photowannabe said...

Well...HeHeHe...for sure.
You never cease to amaze me with your photos and mind blowing creations.
I frankly will never photograph my feet...they are so ugly, with huge bunions...ugh...
The picture does indeed look like a wooden statue carving.
Fantastic job.
Sue

Rose said...

You do know what TGIF stands for don't you...Toes Goes In First.

I think your toes should be a paint by number picture.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow!! I really like this edit...your feet look like they should be in an art museum!

Chatty Crone said...

You are funny and BRAVE!

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m impressed!!!!!

LC said...

You captured me with ghee and sent me to googling it.
The impressionist tootsies, though, made me think of a horror story!